I thought today’s post would be a good time to start an open discussion. I am working on a final portfolio for one of my classes (philosophy) and have found myself crunched for time. Therefore I will not be able to complete any new reviews this week. But once this week is over I am all in for Summer!
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
So, today’s discussion: What is The Best Thing About Working From Home?
Is it the huge savings of gas money? The flexibility? The fact it is the only way to get a job in your area!!??
For me, it is the fact that I am my own boss. I love that I can create my own deadlines, my own schedule and as a freelancer I can often even decide my paycheck amount. While one of my driving motivators is the fact I can be home with my children, it is not the best part for me. I know this because once my children are in school, and not as dependent on me, I will still be working from home! I am in love with the fact that I do not have a boss watching and judging my every move!
What about you? What is your favorite part working from home? (or for some, the IDEA of working from home)
- Working from Home: 5 Reasons it is Different than You Thought it Would Be
- The Next Best Thing for a WAHM- After Working at Home
- Five Realities I Did Not Expect About Working from Home
- How Working from Home Can Save Money
- Finding Time to Exercise When Working at Home
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada