I thought today’s post would be a good time to start an open discussion. I am working on a final portfolio for one of my classes (philosophy) and have found myself crunched for time. Therefore I will not be able to complete any new reviews this week. But once this week is over I am all in for Summer!
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
So, today’s discussion: What is The Best Thing About Working From Home?
Is it the huge savings of gas money? The flexibility? The fact it is the only way to get a job in your area!!??
For me, it is the fact that I am my own boss. I love that I can create my own deadlines, my own schedule and as a freelancer I can often even decide my paycheck amount. While one of my driving motivators is the fact I can be home with my children, it is not the best part for me. I know this because once my children are in school, and not as dependent on me, I will still be working from home! I am in love with the fact that I do not have a boss watching and judging my every move!
What about you? What is your favorite part working from home? (or for some, the IDEA of working from home)
- Working from Home: 5 Reasons it is Different than You Thought it Would Be
- The Next Best Thing for a WAHM- After Working at Home
- How Working from Home Can Save Money
- Five Realities I Did Not Expect About Working from Home
- Finding Time to Exercise When Working at Home
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!