- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
*Note that this review is not an indication that iBridge is currently hiring. As stated within the review- they rarely have open positions.
Do you need a non-phone job?
Do you enjoy data entry?
Well, then iBridge might just be the right work-at-home (WAH) opportunity for you.
What Exactly is iBridge?
iBridge is a work-at-home (WAH) company that hires workers to do data entry from the comfort of their homes. This data entry may come from paper, electronic records, voice, or video recordings. Some of the information you may be asked to type are student records, patient records, and litigation.
iBridge offers clients four data services:
- data entry
- data normalization
- data analysis
- data reporting
iBridge maintains a long list of clients which includes Exxon Mobile, Chevron, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and General Electric to name a few.
What Types of WAH Jobs Are Available at iBridge?
While there are other jobs offered at iBridge, the work-at-home (WAH) position is the data entry position.
What Are the Hours at iBridge?
The scheduling requirements are approximately 20 hours per week. It appears that as long as deadlines are met, you can set your own hours.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need to Work at iBridge?
Their qualification requirements are:
- fast, accurate typing preferably 45+ wpm
- basic English writing and reading skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- discipline to work from home
- understanding of Microsoft Office
What Are the Computer/Equipment Requirements?
The computer and equipment requirements of iBridge are:
- a reliable, high-speed Internet.
- an active email account.
- Windows 7 or Vista installed.
- antivirus and malware installed.
Are You Considered an Independent Contractor or an Employee at iBridge?
You will be considered an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes. If you do earn over $600 in a calendar year, then iBridge will send you a 1099 Form.
They really don’t post their pay as that will be based on your interview.
What is My Overall Impression of iBridge?
While I couldn’t find too much information on iBridge, they appear to have a very low turnover and keep most of their information private. However, the few reviews that I did find, did not speak very favorably about how they treat contractors, which is what you would be.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply to iBridge?
All applicants can begin the process by sending a resume and cover letter to coderresume@iBridgellc.com. If selected, you will be sent the assessments. However, iBridge rarely ever hires, because of the low turnover.
Good luck to all who apply.
- Axion Data- Legit Home Based Data Entry Work
- Data Entry with Dion Data Solutions
- Great American Opportunity- Legit Data Entry Work
- KeyForCash.com- Data Entry
- Top Legitimate Companies That Offer Work from Home Data Entry Jobs
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada