- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
*Note that this review is not an indication that iBridge is currently hiring. As stated within the review- they rarely have open positions.
Do you need a non-phone job?
Do you enjoy data entry?
Well, then iBridge might just be the right work-at-home (WAH) opportunity for you.
What Exactly is iBridge?
iBridge is a work-at-home (WAH) company that hires workers to do data entry from the comfort of their homes. This data entry may come from paper, electronic records, voice, or video recordings. Some of the information you may be asked to type are student records, patient records, and litigation.
iBridge offers clients four data services:
- data entry
- data normalization
- data analysis
- data reporting
iBridge maintains a long list of clients which includes Exxon Mobile, Chevron, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and General Electric to name a few.
What Types of WAH Jobs Are Available at iBridge?
While there are other jobs offered at iBridge, the work-at-home (WAH) position is the data entry position.
What Are the Hours at iBridge?
The scheduling requirements are approximately 20 hours per week. It appears that as long as deadlines are met, you can set your own hours.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need to Work at iBridge?
Their qualification requirements are:
- fast, accurate typing preferably 45+ wpm
- basic English writing and reading skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- discipline to work from home
- understanding of Microsoft Office
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
What Are the Computer/Equipment Requirements?
The computer and equipment requirements of iBridge are:
- a reliable, high-speed Internet.
- an active email account.
- Windows 7 or Vista installed.
- antivirus and malware installed.
Are You Considered an Independent Contractor or an Employee at iBridge?
You will be considered an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes. If you do earn over $600 in a calendar year, then iBridge will send you a 1099 Form.
They really don’t post their pay as that will be based on your interview.
What is My Overall Impression of iBridge?
While I couldn’t find too much information on iBridge, they appear to have a very low turnover and keep most of their information private. However, the few reviews that I did find, did not speak very favorably about how they treat contractors, which is what you would be.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply to iBridge?
All applicants can begin the process by sending a resume and cover letter to coderresume@iBridgellc.com. If selected, you will be sent the assessments. However, iBridge rarely ever hires, because of the low turnover.
Good luck to all who apply.
- Data Entry with Dion Data Solutions
- Axion Data Review: Is it a Legitimate Work from Home Data Entry Company?
- All About TDEC Data Entry Work at Home Jobs
- Great American Opportunity- Legit Data Entry Work
- Top Legitimate Companies That Offer Work from Home Data Entry Jobs
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!