Overview of Data Entry with iBridge
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
*Note that this review is not an indication that iBridge is currently hiring. As stated within the review- they rarely have open positions.
Do you need a non-phone job?
Do you enjoy data entry?
Well, then iBridge might just be the right work-at-home (WAH) opportunity for you.
What Exactly is iBridge?
iBridge is a work-at-home (WAH) company that hires workers to do data entry from the comfort of their homes. This data entry may come from paper, electronic records, voice, or video recordings. Some of the information you may be asked to type are student records, patient records, and litigation.
iBridge offers clients four data services:
- data entry
- data normalization
- data analysis
- data reporting
iBridge maintains a long list of clients which includes Exxon Mobile, Chevron, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and General Electric to name a few.
What Types of WAH Jobs Are Available at iBridge?
While there are other jobs offered at iBridge, the work-at-home (WAH) position is the data entry position.
What Are the Hours at iBridge?
The scheduling requirements are approximately 20 hours per week. It appears that as long as deadlines are met, you can set your own hours.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need to Work at iBridge?
Their qualification requirements are:
- fast, accurate typing preferably 45+ wpm
- basic English writing and reading skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- discipline to work from home
- understanding of Microsoft Office
What Are the Computer/Equipment Requirements?
The computer and equipment requirements of iBridge are:
- a reliable, high-speed Internet.
- an active email account.
- Windows 7 or Vista installed.
- antivirus and malware installed.
Are You Considered an Independent Contractor or an Employee at iBridge?
You will be considered an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes. If you do earn over $600 in a calendar year, then iBridge will send you a 1099 Form.
They really don’t post their pay as that will be based on your interview.
What is My Overall Impression of iBridge?
While I couldn’t find too much information on iBridge, they appear to have a very low turnover and keep most of their information private. However, the few reviews that I did find, did not speak very favorably about how they treat contractors, which is what you would be.
Are there Alternatives to iBridge?
If you’re looking for remote data entry work-from-home opportunities, here are five alternatives to iBridge that offer flexibility and the chance to earn income by entering various types of data from the comfort of your own home:
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Clickworker offers various microtasks, including data entry, to remote workers. Users can choose from available tasks, which may involve entering data, categorizing content, or performing data validation.
Clickworker provides flexibility and the opportunity to work on data entry projects from home.
Axion Data Services specializes in data entry and data processing solutions. They offer remote data entry positions to individuals who can meet their specific requirements and accuracy standards.
Axion Data Services provides opportunities to work on data entry projects remotely.
Birch Creek Communications hires remote workers for various transcription and data entry projects. They offer opportunities to work on data entry tasks, including entering information from audio or video recordings.
Birch Creek Communications provides flexibility for individuals looking to work from home.
DataPlus is a company that offers data entry and document processing services. They occasionally hire remote data entry operators to work on specific projects.
DataPlus provides an opportunity for individuals to work on data entry tasks from their home.
SigTrack specializes in data processing and verification services. They hire remote workers for data entry projects, particularly related to voter registration and petition processing.
SigTrack offers opportunities for individuals to work on data entry tasks remotely.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply to iBridge?
All applicants can begin the process by sending a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. If selected, you will be sent the assessments. However, iBridge rarely ever hires, because of the low turnover.
Good luck to all who apply.
- Data Entry with Dion Data Solutions
- All About TDEC Data Entry Work at Home Jobs
- Great American Opportunity- Legit Data Entry Work
- Axion Data Review: Is it a Legitimate Work from Home Data Entry Company?
- Top Legitimate Companies That Offer Work from Home Data Entry Jobs
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!