PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows members to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. -PayPal.comNeed Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
I am going to assume everyone knows what PayPal is. If you do not, then you may need to remove that rock you are living under and visit PayPal.com for a brief overview! I have been talking to many of you about your opinion of PayPal lately. I am glad to know that most of you are comfortable with being paid through PayPal. However, there are still many who miss out on highly profitable and great home/online based companies, only because they do not want to be paid through PayPal. I do understand the hesitation many have.
Lets take a basic look at PayPal and anyone who is simply avoiding PayPal out of lack of understanding may see why so many of us find it to be a preferred method of payment!
Setting up a PayPal account is quick and easy to do. While I will not walk you step by step through the process, PayPal does! Simply answer some basic questions and you will have a PayPal account. However, you can determine whether PayPal has your personal bank account information! You DO NOT have to share your bank or credit card info to receive payments through PayPal! This may seem shocking, and hopefully opens your mind a little to the idea of creating a PayPal account.
Control how much information you share when you set up your PayPal account. During the sign up process at PayPal you will reach a screen that will ask you how you would like to pay for your purchases. You can choose from three obvious options, bank account, credit card or MoneyPack. However, if you look closer, there is a fourth option. In small writing you can choose to “Go To My Account”. This will complete your account registration. You will have never shared anything more than your name, email, address and phone number!
Now you may be wondering how you are suppose to receive the money in your PayPal account. You have choices in this regard as well!
Withdraw your money from PayPal in multiple ways. If you have chosen to not share your bank information, you can still receive payment from PayPal by withdrawing your funds through a check! PayPal will send you a check for a fee of $1.50. For many people, the security and privacy is well worth the $1.50 check fee and the time it will take to receive. However, if you want to speed things up and don’t want to take the time to cash your check, you can link your bank account information and have PayPal direct deposit your funds into your account. A final way you can receive payment is with the PayPal debit card. This method however, involves an active account for a period of time and asks for much more detailed information. This is handy however, for those of us who have no patience and want to spend our money the moment we receive it.
Avoid falling into the negative mindset of the few who have had bad experiences with PayPal. If you follow that thinking, you should be hanging your hat on every home based job you are seeking, every product you have purchased and so forth because of their imperfections. There are negative, and often scary, sides to every story. While they are true stories, they are not common. Don’t let the fear of the worst case scenario stop you from working for some of the top rated home based companies.
- Best Way to Make Money with PayPal Donations: An Easy Guide for 2020
- 25 Best Places You Can Sign Up to Be a Human Guinea Pig for Money
- 20 Easy Ways to Earn Free PayPal Money Online (Without Surveys!)
- 21 Best Surveys That Pay Through PayPal: Get Your Money Fast!
- How to Add your Domain Name to Blogger- Blogging 101 Series
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!