- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
PayPerPost is an online marketplace where you can view offers from companies wanting to sponsor blog posts, and allows you to accept or decline as you see fit.
How Does it Work?
To sign up for PayPerPost you simply register your blog and set your minimum price per post, price per link, and price per word. There is no blog review process, so according to the website you are eligible to accept offers as soon as your blog is submitted. The only offers you see are those that are relevant to your blog, so you do not have to waste your time weeding through irrelevant offers.
Some offers are for full posts on a topic, and some are for links only. If you accept a link only offer you would write an original, relevant blog post with the link embedded in it.
How Do I Get Paid?
While the pay can be significant, it is slow. Accounts are paid out for accepted posts 30 days after submission. Once you have a balance of at least $50 in your account, you can cash out manually and receive your payment via PayPal.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Depending on your blog topic, you may or may not have offers that you can accept. If there are a lot of offers that are relevant to your readers, you could stand to make a significant amount of money, but it is not a sure thing. Also, though the site does not state this as mandatory, some sponsored blog sites require sponsored posts to be sandwiched between non sponsored posts. It is still a good idea to ensure you do not alienate your readers in my opinion, though I do not see that PayPerPost.com requires it.
In addition to earning money for writing sponsored posts, there is also a referal program that allows you to earn a commission from what is made by those that sign up via your referal link.
What if My Post in Not Accepted?
Per the FAQ section on the PayPerPost website, blog posts go through an automatic pay out script after 30 days. If for someone reason it does not pass, the affiliate will be notified and will have 3 days to review it. If they do not do so, or they review and approve, the funds will be paid out. However, if they do not approve, you will not be paid. That is always a possibility that must be considered.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
PayPerPost is a legitimate way to make money online, but it is not for everyone. If you have an established blog that holds sponsored posts well, then it just might be for you.
Another Paid to Review site I recommend is Social Spark.
- How to Find Guest Posters for Your Blog
- Verblio.com (Ex Blogmutt) – A Different Kind of Writing Site
- Get Paid to Blog with LinkVehicle
- How to Add your Domain Name to Blogger- Blogging 101 Series
- 5 Reasons Why a Blog Might Be Better Than Facebook to Market Your Business
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!