In my dream world, I picture myself with a well-paying job I can successfully complete while my kids playfully dance, sing and make all the noises kids are suppose to create. Pierce-Eislen may be the answer to my dreams! I have previously told you about a similar company, Intellicheck. They both do mystery shopping over the phone.
From the research I have gathered, Independent agents would be asked to call assigned apartment complexes and portray a genuine interest in their complexes. There would be a series of questions assigned to each task. Because Pierce-Eislen wants their work to be as covert as possible, regular background noise is preferred. So, let your dogs bark, neighbors knock, kids scream, TV run while you work, and you will be doing your job successfully!
Pierce-Eislen reportedly pays their contractors $11/hour plus bonuses! The pay is via a paper check. The work is seasonal and my understanding is that they are currently hiring for the fall season. To apply, send a one page resume to
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org for the Spring 2011 season!
To learn more about the company, check out their website at http://www.pi-ei.com
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
- 4 Totally Random Points That Make Me Feel Better About Working at Home
- Working from Home: 5 Reasons it is Different than You Thought it Would Be
- 5 Things to Do When Work is Slow
- How to Work from Home on the Road
- Work at Home Jobs are Not Always Good for Parents
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada