- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Get paid to write online with Pure Content.
Pure Content is a British based content mill with an office in the United States and writers all over the world. They accept writers from any country as long as English is their first language, and they offer writers the opportunity to write articles, industry news, blog posts, editorials, and infographs. Articles are generally in batches of 250 to 1000 words on related topics, while other possibilities vary. Infographs are a newer service they offer that combine researched material with visual graphics.
What About the Money?
Pay starts at $3.30 per 250 words and goes up from there. This lowest rate is reserved for simple writing that requires little research, and while higher paying jobs come along they are clear that they cannot guarantee they will always be available. They pay each month for the previous month. You have to submit an invoice by the 20th for the work completed the previous month, and then you are paid for that invoice around the 30th. For example, you bill them on February 20th for work done in January. You are then paid around the 30th of February for work that was completed and had gone through the editing process in January. Though it could make for a long wait, most of the employees discussing the issue in the forums say they are paid on time. Also, there were a couple who mentioned that they rarely make as low as the lowest rate.
Good to Know
They are definitely a legitimate content company, and from all appearances their writers love them. There was one instance where a writer noted that she had great success with them until she was off work for being in the hospital. When she went back to work her writing was not up to par and they let her go. This was despite doing such great work in the past that they complemented her more than once. Take that as a warning that they are great to work for as long as you do a great job.
Be aware that they are based in the United Kingdom. As such, apparently a lot of their assignments are required in UK English. It is possible to set Word, and maybe other word processing software, to check for those differences. However, you probably want to be familiar with most of the differences yourself if you decide to apply, as the sample assignment I received was requested in UK English.
Assignments are given via email, and current writers with Pure Content note that they receive a brief before each and every assignment detailing what is required. They can choose to accept the project, or not, after reading the brief. Most seem to appreciate that they know what they are getting into with each assignment.
Lastly, though some new writers popped up in different forums concerned because they had not received an assignment, those that have written for them in the past assured them they could simply email them and let them know they were available to write. Each time this happened it was indicated that Pure Content responded in a timely manner.
From all appearances this a great company to write for. It appears that the work is steady, though not guaranteed, and that they are quick to respond to emails for support. No one really had anything bad to say about them, and as long as you do your best work it seems there is great potential here. They claim to treat their writers the same as their customers, as they would not exist without either, and that is refreshing to hear. Maybe this should not be relied on right away as a sole source of income, but it could definitely be a great egg that could grow into main egg with time.
How Do I Apply?
You can request an application packet on their website. It includes a ton of information, as well as a request for a writing sample on a specific topic. You have two weeks from the time you get the packet to apply.
- Get Paid to Write Viral-Style Lifestyle Articles for TOOVIA
- Get Paid to Walk: 37 Apps and Ideas to Get Paid to Move
- The Best Way to Get Babysitting Jobs and Get Paid What You’re Worth
- How To Get Paid to Tweet, Pin and Instagram!
- Top 5 Simple Ways to Learn How to Get Paid to Review Movies
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!