- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
If finding an online job isn’t your thing and, instead, you want fast side gigs to make some extra cash, you’re in luck.
There are tons of ways you can make quick cash online, from the comfort of your home.
Browse the web, review products, complete quick tasks, or write a blog post.
All of these things can make you real money, with no money needed from you!
The best thing about these money makers is that most of them are things anyone can do.
You don’t need special skills to make money from most of these quick tasks.
What are you waiting for? Earn some quick and free money online, starting today!
How to Make Quick Free Money Online
Paid surveys have been one of the most popular ways to make money on the internet since the internet became popular!
That’s probably why it’s so easy to find paid survey websites. Of course, you need to make sure you’re joining ones that actually pay, since there are a ton of scam websites looking to take advantage of you.
If you like sharing your opinions, and getting paid to do so, check out these legit paid survey sites that actually do pay:
- Vindale Research (review)– 18+, UK, US, Canada, Australia
- Swagbucks (review) – 13+
- Opinion Outpost – 18+, worldwide
- Ispos Panel – 16+, UK, US only
- Pinecone Research (review) – US, Canada, UK, Germany
- Global Test Market – 14+, worldwide
- InboxDollars – 18+
- Paid ViewPoint (review)– US and Canada
- MySurvey – 16+, US only
- InboxPays – 18+, US only
- iSurvey World – 18+, worldwide
- Mindspay – 18+, US only
- National Consumer Panel (review) – 18+, US only
- QuickRewards – 18+, UK, US, Canada
- SendEarnings – 18+
- Survey Spot – 18+, US only
- Treasure Trooper – 13+
- Cash Crate – 13+, worldwide
- Consumer Village – 18+, US only
- CreationRewards – 18+, Canada and US
Read more: Real Online Survey Jobs That Pay Cash
“Get Paid To” Sites
Get Paid To (GPT) websites are, and have been, a hugely popular way to make money online. These websites offer several ways for you to earn cash, like playing games, searching the web, or taking surveys.
Although they won’t make you rich overnight, if you stick with a few of them and use them frequently, you can see your earnings add up pretty quickly!
The following GPT websites are legit websites that have been proven to pay users as promised:
- Swagbucks (review) – Swagbucks is one of the most popular GPT sites, earning you Swagbucks for shopping, playing games, searching the web, and more. You can trade your Swagbucks in for cash via PayPal. Must be at least 13 years old.
- InboxDollars (review) – InboxDollars remains one of the most popular GPT websites and consistently pays its members for surveys, completing cash offers, and more. Must be 18 years or older to join.
- Cash Crate (review) – You can earn cash back from shopping, or get paid for surveys, referrals, and more. Open worldwide for ages 13 and older.
- CreationRewards – Receive $5 when you join, and earn more money with offers, surveys, watching videos, and more. Must be 18 to join, or 13 with parental permission.
- Gifthulk – Gifthulk pays you to search the web, play games, and more. Must be 13 or older to participate.
- QuickRewards – Get paid to take surveys, play games, search the web, and more. Must reside in the UK, US, or Canada, and be 18 or older.
- Treasure Trooper – If you’re at least 13 years old, you can earn money from referrals, surveys, and more.
Several websites will pay you to provide website tests for their clients.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
The way it works is you’ll complete a series of specific tasks on a client’s website, such as placing a product in your shopping cart or clicking through on different links.
You’ll use a screen recording software provided by the website to record your actions as you do them.
You’ll also speak everything that you’re doing into your computer’s microphone, explaining your thoughts as you walk through them.
This way, the client can see any issues that come up during your experience, while also getting your feedback for its ease of use, organization, etc.
Here are a few of the best website testing sites:
- UserTesting (review) – Get paid $10 per 20 minute test.
- Analysia(review) – Pays $10 per 10-15 minute test.
- Enroll – Your earnings depends on the size of the tasks, which are usually much shorter than full tests on other websites.
- StartUpLift – Pays $5 per accepted feedback.
- TryMyUI (review) – Pays $10 per test, which usually take about 20 minutes.
- Userbrain – Each test takes between 5 and 15 minutes and pays $3.
- Userfeel (review) – Most tests take about 15 minutes and pay $10.
- Userlytics (review)– Get paid $10 per test.
- Whatusersdo – Each test will earn you £8 (about $10 USD).
Affiliate marketing is huge right now, as bloggers and social media influencers have learned how to use it to their advantage when mentioning products or services.
Basically, an affiliate link to a product will give you commission when someone purchases the product through your link.
So, if you write a blog post about your favorite dog foods, you can add your affiliate links to Amazon, for example.
When someone purchases the dog food after clicking on that link, you receive some money. Awesome!
There are several affiliate networks that offer tons of affiliate programs for you to choose the ones that fit within your area of influence.
If you talk about beauty products on your blog or social media channels, for example, look for affiliate programs from popular health and beauty brands.
Here are some of the best affiliate marketing networks to join:
- Share-A-Sale – Share-A-Sale is one of the longest-running affiliate networks, with tons of affiliates to choose from in a number of categories.
- Amazon Associates (learn more) – Amazon Associates is one of the most-used affiliate networks because who doesn’t love buying from Amazon? You can link to Amazon products and even receive money when someone buys a different product than you recommended.
- Clickbank – Clickbank is a good place to find affiliate links for eBooks, online courses, and other digital products.
- Commission Junction – Names the #1 Network of Choice in an affiliate network survey, Commission Junction has tons of affiliate partners for you to work with.
- eBay Partner Network – Yes, you can even get paid when you recommend products being sold on eBay!
- MaxBounty – MaxBounty offers a variety of affiliate programs with excellent rates for its advertisers.
- Rakuten Marketing – Rakuten Marketing works to partner you with the best affiliates for your needs, so you can make the most profits.
If you’re not sure which network to join, consider visiting some of your favorite brands’ websites and search for an “Affiliates Program” link to see what network your favorite brands use most.
If you like helping out others and have some areas of expertise, why not get paid by answering questions or giving advice to others online?
Or, if you have some psychic abilities, try out Keen, which will pay you to give psychic readings and advice to those who seek it.
You’ll create a listing through Keen for those desiring readings to easily find you.
Entrepreneurs can sign up to give business advice with Smallbiz Advice, and those seeking help can choose you if you fit their needs.
This one requires a fairly extensive registration process, where you’ll have to complete a trial assignment.
And, the assignments are more in-depth than a simple answer.
But, the best experts can make some serious money with Wonder.
Who knew you could be creative, have fun, and make some easy money online?
People are starting to hop on the bandwagon of designing things to sell, like logos or t-shirts.
The best part is, you don’t have to have much experience, or really, any at all.
Skreened, Spreadshirt, Printfection, Cafe Press, and Zazzle all let you design practically anything you want using their website design interface. Then, add your designs to t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, or other products to sell!
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
The websites take care of the actual printing and manufacturing, so all you need to do is worry about the design.
Or, create your own Etsy shop.
Etsy is perfect for graphics designers to create unique logos, website themes, or other custom graphics.
You can also sell handmade goods, like knitted blankets or art, through your shop.
More people than ever before are actually making a living through freelancing.
In contrast to an employee, a freelancer is basically self-employed.
He chooses when, and where, to work and has freedom over what types of services he wants to provide, such as programming or website creation.
In 2015, more than one-third of the American population participated in freelancing gigs of some kind.
There’s a lot to be said about having control over how you make money, and how much you can make.
The sky’s the limit as a freelancer.
Here are some of the best sites for finding freelancing gigs in your area of expertise:
- 99Designs – This is a marketplace specifically for designers to find gigs.
- Fiverr (review) – Do small freelance tasks for $5, and create add-on packages for extra money. Just ensure that you’re charging enough to cover your time!
- Freelancer (review)– Freelancer is a great place to search for freelance gigs. Tons of new opportunities are posted daily.
- Guru – This one is still a bit smaller than some other freelance marketplaces, but you can find some great gigs by checking back daily in your chosen categories.
- iFreelance – This is a good site to bid on freelance projects. This is one of the few marketplaces that doesn’t take a cut of your earnings through commissions or fees.
- PeoplePerHour (review) – PPP is growing pretty rapidly. You can search “Hourlies” for gigs in your area of expertise, or even post your own to advertise your services.
- Upwork – Upwork is the marketplace I personally recommend for freelancers. There are several categories to choose from, and Upwork consistently works to ensure that freelancers get treated fairly when it comes to their work, payments, and reviews.
Micro Tasks & Jobs
Since then, other micro task and micro job sites have crept up, allowing people to do small tasks within their wheelhouse to earn some extra money online.
These sites won’t make you big bucks unless you spend a lot of time with them, but they can still earn you some side cash in a short amount of time:
- Amazon mTurk (review)– Amazon mTurk is the micro task site most people swear by. Some jobs are a few cents each, and others can be a couple dollars, depending on what needs to be done. The trick is to find out what tasks are the most efficient money makers by trying out a few.
- Clickworker – Clickworkers do small tasks related to copywriting, editing, SEO, research, and more.
- ClickChores – This one is a newer micro task site, and is actually in the process of getting a brand new overhaul. It’s a good place to find small jobs and earn some cash.
- Microworkers – Microworkers is much like mTurk. Some companies use Microworkers to outsource small jobs to people like you. If they like your work enough, they can assign jobs directly to you.
- SEOClerks – SEOClerks is a lot like Fiverr, in that you can post various jobs for low prices, and search jobs that fit your knowledge. The majority of tasks on this site are good for those who know a lot about building websites and SEO.
Online Focus Groups
Companies want to know what they’re doing right or wrong, and that’s why they prepare surveys for consumers to share their opinions.
Online focus groups are for the same purpose, but are longer and more detailed.
When you participate in a focus group, you’ll be answering in-depth questions to complete studies for the company.
Some focus groups will require you to live near a certain location because some of the study may need to be completed in person. However, others are solely online, but may be few and far between.
You can sign up for the website and be notified when you fit within the demographics of a study.
Sign up for Alibaba User Research with a quick survey, and the company will notify you when it has surveys or focus groups available that you’ll be a good fit for.
FocusGroup lets you test out products, TV shows, and more, and share your opinions through surveys and lengthier focus groups.
And, if you’d rather search for your own focus groups of interest, try FindFocusGroups, which allows you to browse current online studies from a variety of websites.
Read more: 10 Best Paid Online Focus Group Companies
Some websites will pay its members to click on their advertisers’ ads.
This particular money-making venture can be a little tricky, though.
It can be against advertising networks’ terms of service to pay people to click on ads, so it has to be done in a way that isn’t in violation.
Unfortunately, many scam websites pop up all the time, for the sole purpose of getting you to sign up, click ads, and never paying you for it.
So, be careful when finding these websites.
There are only a handful out of hundreds that will actually pay you.
Here are a few of the legit ones:
- ClixSense – There are a number of ways to get paid with ClixSense, in addition to clicking on ads.
- GPTPlanet – Earn up to one cent per click, and you only need $1 to cash out with PayPal.
- NeoBux – You’ll get paid per click, and your pay depends on your membership and number of referrals. Pays with PayPal when you reach $2.
- PaidToClick – You can earn money with this site through ad clicks and referrals. Cash out with PayPal.
If you love Twitter, this money maker is for you. You can actually get paid to send out tweets to your followers.
Think of it as a quick advertisement from a sponsor.
Of course, you can’t expect to make tons of money by tweeting if you don’t have a huge following.
The bigger (and more engaged) your audience is, the more you can get paid per sponsored tweet.
So, you might want to consider expanding your Twitter followers naturally if you want to make some decent money.
Here are a few websites that will pay you to send out sponsored tweets:
- Linqia – Linqia isn’t just for tweeting; you can also earn money through your blog and other social media networks. Linqia invites you to a campaign, and you’ll get paid per click of your links for that campaign.
- PaidPerTweet – You can set your own price per tweet. Just remember to be reasonable to attract more advertisers.
- Sponsored Mentions – You’ll get offers from companies and brands who want you to tweet about them. Choose the ones you want to tweet and get paid.
- Sponsored Tweets – You can bid on open tweets from advertisers to post them to your account, or wait for direct opportunities to come to you.
Your mobile device can be making you a lot of money you probably didn’t even know about!
There are tons of apps that can help you earn money.
Note that some of these will require you to do some things in person, such as visiting a store or completing a small job in your neighborhood.
Still, you get paid through the use of the online app.
- Apptrailers – Earn rewards simply by watching app trailers on the app! Turn your rewards into cash via PayPal.
- CheckPoints – Earn points through the app through shopping, surveys, watching videos, and more. You can earn gift cards with your rewards.
- EasyShift – This one will require you to do certain tasks in your neighborhood, like visit a store and take a picture of a display. Earn between $2 and $20. Works on iPhone only.
- Field Agent (review) – This app is a lot like EasyShift. Earn money by completing tasks at local stores or agencies.
- Gigwalk – Use the app to find available tasks near you, like mystery shops, barcode scans, and more.
- Ibotta (review) – Ibotta offers rebates for purchased products. Check the app for rebates before you shop, get the required items, and scan them with the app to redeem your rebates. Pays with PayPal.
- Mobisave – This app is similar to Ibotta, giving you cash back for your purchases. You can cash out with PayPal anytime you earn.
- Shopkick – This app pays you to visit stores, even if you don’t buy anything. Redeem your “kicks” for gift cards.
Successful blog owners know that the more often you publish, the quicker your audience can grow. In turn, the more money blog owners can make from advertising.
So, to get more content on their blogs, some blog owners are adopting a revenue sharing process. Basically, contributors write content for the website. Ads are placed on your content, usually through Google Adsense. You get paid a portion of the profits from the ads.
Some websites even pay up to 95% of the profits to their contributors!
Of course, you can create your own blog and keep 100% of the profits. But, if building and maintaining a website just isn’t for you, revenue sharing is an awesome alternative.
Not only will you get your name alongside your content on one of the most popular websites on the internet, but you’ll also earn a profit.
InfoBarrel is a website similar to HubPages, where you can earn a passive income from revenue sharing.
Some other good revenue sharing sites include:
- HowToDoThings – Write how-to articles and receive 50% of your content’s ad revenue.
- Knoji (review) – Earn money for reviewing products, plus you can earn $30 bonuses for the best, in-depth reviews and content.
- Wikinut – Earn lifetime revenues of 50% of your ad profits on the content you write.
You can be the first to test out new music and get paid for your time!
Slice the Pie (review) originally paid its members to review new music tracks, giving them a chance to explain what they liked and didn’t like. Since then, it’s expanded to allow reviews for fashion, brands, and more. Your pay will increase if you consistently submit detailed reviews.
MusicXray matches you to songs within your chosen genres, and pays you to share your thoughts.
If you have a blog with good influence, you may be able to review products from top brands for free, in exchange for an in-depth, honest review.
Better yet, some brands will pay you cash for your time to write the review, in addition to letting you keep the product!
If you want to go this route, make sure you create professional pitches that are worthy of the products and cash you desire.
On this website, you’ll post reviews of products, websites, and more.
Others will vote on your review, and you can get paid via PayPal, depending on the number of votes you have. S
o, the more other consumers love your review, the more you can get paid.
Search the Web
You search the web almost daily, right? Well, you might as well get paid for it.
Qmee will also pay you to search the web and shop! You’ll add an extension onto your web browser, and Qmee will show you relevant products or search results based on what you search. You can earn money by clicking on results, making purchases, etc.
Sell Your Stuff
You might be surprised how much of a profit you can make online, just by selling stuff you no longer use. Think: books, clothing, electronics, etc. Start cleaning out your junk drawers and weeding out what you don’t need.
BookScouter, for example, lets you sell your used books, with free shipping, to make some easy cash. Your old textbooks from college may make you some decent money!
Swap and ThredUp are good places to sell gently used clothes. They both require your clothes to be stain-free, without tears, and clean to be accepted. Highly coveted brands make more cash with these sites, but they’ll accept some lower-end brands in excellent condition, too.
Here are several more sites to sell your used stuff on:
- eBay (similar sites) – The most popular auction site, eBay is the perfect place to sell just about anything. You may even find a buyer for your old toaster.
- Amazon – Some people make tons of money by buying products at a discount that they know will sell for more money on Amazon. Or, sell things you no longer use. Just make sure you mention details about its condition, or you’ll wind up with angry customers.
- Craigslist – Craigslist is an online classifieds website where you can list your items for sale and other people looking for those items can find your ad and contact you to meet up and buy them.
- BackPage – BackPage works much like Craigslist, but isn’t quite as known.
- Gazelle – Gazelle lets you sell electronics, like cell phones, laptops, or tablets, with free shipping for any item worth at least $1. You can get paid by check or PayPal.
Start a Blog
Starting a blog is, for sure, one of the best ways to make money online.
However, it’s important to understand that blogging won’t make you money overnight.
It’s definitely a process, and takes a lot of time and dedication on your part to create a successful blog.
Fortunately, there are several ways you can earn money from a blog, not just one or two.
Add affiliate links, advertisements, sponsored blog posts, and more for extra cash with your blog. Plus, you can set up social network accounts connected to your blog and earn money through them.
So, as long as you’re ready to pursue several avenues of making money, a blog can become a full-time income after several months.
The best part is that blogs can become passive income, meaning that they can continue to make you money without direct work.
Affiliate marketing and ad revenue, for example, continue to roll in on popular posts without you needing to do anything.
You can start a blog for free with the following sites:
However, take note that a free blog will likely not allow you to monetize your blog like you want to.
With a free blog, you generally can’t use things like Google Adsense or sponsored blog posts. Most paid blogging and advertising networks require you to have your own hosting with a dedicated blogging platform, like WordPress.org.
So, although you can create a blog for free, it won’t earn you a lot of cash. Once you can afford the investment, it’s wise to start your own blog with separate hosting.
To learn more about hosting and compare some of the best web hosting companies, check out this article by PC Mag.
Stock photography is largely popular with website owners who want beautiful, unique graphics to add to their websites, blog posts, and social media graphics.
Stock images can be pretty expensive, since you pay for the rights to use the images.
If you have good photography skills, you can turn stock photography into a full-time business.
Better yet, it can also be a good form of passive income, since you’ll continue to get paid every time your image gets downloaded.
Here are some of the best websites to add your stock photography to for a profit:
- 123RoyaltyFree – You get half the profits from each image sold, plus a commission for your customer referrals, and another commission for the sales of each photographer you refer.
- Alamy – Earn 50% on all your work.
- BigStock – Pays between 30 cents and $3 per photo sold.
- Crestock – A base 20% commission, which raises after you make your first 100 sales.
- Dreamstime – Receive 25% to 50% of the profits for your images, and get a bonus for exclusive files.
- Fotolia – Fotolia is a product of Adobe. Receive between 20% and 63% of a one-time sale, or 33% to 35% of images sold through subscriptions.
- iStockPhoto (review)– Pays 15% base rate, or 45% if your images are exclusive to this site.
- PhotoDune – You’ll get 45% of each sale for non-exclusive work, and between 62.5% and 87.5% of each sale for exclusive photos.
- PhotoStockPlus – You can set your own prices here and get a portion of the profit.
- Shutterstock – Shutterstock is one of the most popular stock image sites, so you can make a good profit here. You can earn between 25 cents and $120, depending on the license for each photo.
Even if you have no teaching degree, some websites will pay you to tutor other students. Most require only for you to be knowledgeable in your subject of choice.
The best part about these jobs is that they’re fairly flexible. Sign in when you’re able to tutor, and get to work.
Of course, you’ll have to prove to be helpful to students for them to recommend you and remain in good standing with the websites. So, make sure you don’t sign up for help in areas you aren’t extremely knowledgeable in.
- Chegg – Chegg will send you students in need whenever you’re able to tutor. The more you get recommended, the more opportunities you’ll have.
- Pearson SmartThinking – If you have qualifying experience, Pearson will provide you with a tutor certification to help students in a variety of subjects.
- Studypool – Studypool offers a lot of flexibility. You can bid on questions within your area of expertise, including letting the student know how long you need in your bid. Once your answer is accepted, you’ll get paid.
- Tutor – Tutor does require that you have some teaching experience, and you’ll have to prove your knowledge through tests before you begin tutoring.
- Tutorvista – This website allows tutors to create live, online sessions for help with homework problems or studying.
Watch TV or Ads
Who knew that watching TV or ads online can actually earn you money? It’s true!
JingIt (review) lets you watch videos or online ads, provide feedback, and get paid for it. You can also earn money from cash back offers or checking in with your mobile device while you shop at certain stores.
Write Articles or Blog Posts
Do you love writing, but aren’t quite sure how to make money with it?
Thanks to the internet, you can make good money using your writing skills.
You don’t even need to have a college education to turn writing into a career.
However, you do need good grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
You won’t likely find a lot of good-paying work if you don’t write well.
These websites are good places to start finding freelance writing or editing work:
- BlogMutt (review) – You’ll start at a low pay rate per small, 250-word article, which will increase as your content gets accepted and you write more. The higher your “level”, the more you’ll earn.
- Constant Content (review) – English-speaking writers can sign up, write their own articles and set rates, or apply to write requested articles.
- Contentgather – Earn money for your pre-written content, or by responding to specific content requests.
- Purecontent – You can apply to become a part of the Purecontent team and be matched with client requests for articles.
- Textbroker (review) – Textbroker rates your writing based on a sample. You’ll get paid according to your rating, with chances of increased ratings and rates with more quality work.
- Writer Access (review)– Based on an original writing sample, you’ll get rated and receive a per-word rate accordingly.
It’s Your Turn to Make Money Online Fast and Free!
Surely you can find something that fits your interests from this huge list of ways to make money online.
I suggest you sign up for a PayPal account if you don’t have one yet.
Most of these websites will pay you with PayPal, which lets you get your earnings quickly and safely.
If you know of other ways to make money online that you’ve found success with, please let us know in the comments!
- “Im Broke and Need Money Now!” – Here are 14 Ways to Get Cash Fast
- How to Make Quick Money Legally: 11 Ways to Earn Cash Fast
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- How to Earn an Extra $50 in Cash Today: Top 5 Ways
- Learn How to Make 30 Dollars Fast Online in Just a Few Minutes
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.