Receive Outstanding Benefits as a Phone Quality Reviewer
Updated on: by Kelsey Sunstrum
It can be a frustrating feat attempting to find a worthwhile work-from-home position that also offers benefits of any kind. Working with Overland Solutions Inc. as a Phone Quality Reviewer, however, exceeds expectations by granting workers with an impressive benefits plan, which includes elements such as dental, medical, and vacation time.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
If you hold a few years’ experience in the auditing industry and possess practical bookkeeping and business knowledge, you could be eligible for this position! Keep reading to determine if Overland Solutions, Inc. could be your next employer and how to apply to join the team.
Who is Overland Solutions, Inc. and what do they do?
Overland Solutions, Inc. (OSI) is a company with over 80 years in the service of premium audits that operates nationally in the United States. Part of their mission is to offer their clients quality professional service using advanced and reliable software solutions. OSI works to assist businesses with their decision-making processes while offering extensive knowledge of auditing practices and principles and unparalleled customer service.
What does a Phone Quality Reviewer do?
The main duties of a Phone Quality Reviewer include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews audits and reports sent by Phone Audit Reps and Field Audit Reps for completeness and accuracy according to the guidelines set out by OSI as well as industry requirements and governmental policies,
- Analyses report content and appearance in preparation to release to and billing of the Insurance Carrier and consulting the Advisor when necessary,
- Suggests better practices to improve employee and branch management, and
- Prepares regular reports detailing report condition and recent activity.
Is it full-time or part-time?
You have the choice to work full-time or part-time. You will be prompted to indicate your preference when applying.
Does the position include benefits?
Yes! This position boasts fantastic benefits, including:
- Vacation time, and
- And more.
Is there a training period? Is it paid?
Yes, there is a training period and it is paid. There are also certification programs available, and tuition reimbursement for other work-related educational endeavors.
What is the compensation for the position?
The job posting indicates the pay rate is very competitive but is not specific as to the exact salary. Judging from reports from former and current employees, the pay rate does not seem to match the workload given for the role.
What are the required qualifications?
To be an eligible candidate for a Phone Quality Reviewer, you must meet the following requirements:
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in premium auditing or quality review,
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, bookkeeping, business, or related field is desired. An Associate’s Degree with focus on those fields may also be accepted,
- Practical accounting and bookkeeping knowledge,
- Solid interpersonal and communication abilities,
- Advanced multi-tasking skills and capacity to work well under pressure,
- Basic know-how of computers and office equipment, and
- Sound judgment to handle reports in accordance with the policies, procedures, and guidelines of OSI.
How do I apply for this position?
If you’re qualified to be a Phone Quality Reviewer, please follow this link to apply for the position. Ensure you have a resume prepared as you must submit one with your application.
- Become an Image Reviewer at Shutterstock
- Sedgwick CMS- BEST benefits I have seen! (Phone Job)
- XACT Telesolutions- Home Based Phone Job with Benefits!
- A Review of Century Interactive’s Call Reviewer Position
- Support.com- Great Phone Job with Benefits
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!