Review of 6Calls
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
UPDATE: 6Calls website no longer exists – may be doing business as K-Calls [07/2023]
Do you enjoy sales but don’t want to sound “salesy” or scripted?
Do you enjoy calling on behalf of marketing campaigns and events?
Then 6Calls.biz might the the work-at-home (WAH) fit for you.
What Exactly is 6Calls?
Founded in 2009 by Michael Karlsrud, 6Calls is a work-at-home call center that believes the clients brand message should be a conversation and not a scripted sales pitch. The reason the company is named 6Calls is because in marketing, it is believed that it takes six calls to leave a lasting impression and/or for the client to decide to buy your product or service after six initial contacts.
What Will the Call Center Agent at 6Calls Be Doing?
The at-home call agent would be performing any one of these roles:
- tele-services, which would include the sales calls and appointment setting
- events support, which would be inviting others to the client’s event
- campaign support, which would be calling on behalf of a marketing campaign or product launch
- channel development, which would be generating leads for the client
- data collection, which would consist of research and surveys
- inbound calls, which would consist of accepting incoming calls from the clients
What Are the Hours and Pay at 6Calls?
After training, which is paid, 6Calls pays $13 to $15 an hour for 25 to 35 hours a week. The hours are between 9 am to 6 pm in your calling area.
Payday is every two weeks and is delivered via direct deposit or check. Direct deposit is preferred.
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee?
The position mentioned is an IC or Independent Contract position. You will be responsible for your own taxes as self-employed.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need?
You will need the following:
- prior virtual call center experience
- professional phone presence
- ability to multitask
- good organizational skills
- be business-minded
- be responsible
- possess good time management skills
- be conversational
- have a positive attitude
Being bi-lingual is a plus but not required.
You will also need an Associates Degree.
What Are the Computer/Home Office Requirements?
All you will need is a PC or laptop with Windows 7/Windows XP/Windows Vista, and an ethernet cable. You will need a noise cancelling headset with a mic. They have their own VoIP system that you will be dialing into via the computer. You will also need a quiet work space in your home.
What is My Overall Impression 6Calls?
I would have to say that I am impressed with the company and their approach to sales and helping their clients present their brand. Many agents refer to the company’s professionalism and good pay while still enjoying the flexibility of working from home.
6Calls is a reputable company, but there are better options. Here are five top-rated work-at-home call centers that provide excellent opportunities for remote work.
Liveops offers a unique take on the traditional call center model by providing virtual call center services. As an agent with Liveops, you would be an independent contractor who provides customer service, sales, or tech support to various businesses. The company offers flexible scheduling and a wide range of industries to choose from.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Sykes is a well-known provider of customer contact management solutions and services. They offer a variety of remote jobs in customer service. The company provides full training, benefits, and opportunities for growth. Sykes values employee development and often promotes from within.
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement. They regularly offer work-at-home positions in customer service. With a strong commitment to employee satisfaction, Concentrix provides competitive salaries, comprehensive training, and benefits.
Arise offers a unique platform where individuals can start their own small call center businesses from home. As a service partner with Arise, you provide customer service for a variety of brands. The platform allows for flexible hours, making it a good fit for those seeking a balance between work and personal life.
TTEC is a global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation, and delivery of transformative solutions. They offer various remote positions in customer service and technical support. TTEC offers benefits, paid training, and opportunities for career advancement.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply?
Apply Online through their website. Fill out the form there with indication of an interest in the company and that you’d like to send a resume. They will email you back as to where to send the resume. Or you can send the resume to [email protected].
They are currently not hiring [as of the date of this post], but like so many other work-at-home companies they hope to hire again sometimes in the near future around early 2014.
Good luck to all who apply in the near future.
- Get Paid to Review Calls
- Take Customer Service Calls for Direct Interactions
- 6 Ways to Make Extra Money Between Calls
- 17 The Best Apps for Making Free International Calls (Android & Iphone)
- 10 Ways to Get Paid To Answer Zoom Calls At Home
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!