Review of 6Calls
Updated on: by Leisa Good
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
UPDATE: 6Calls website no longer exists – may be doing business as K-Calls [02/2014]
Do you enjoy sales but don’t want to sound “salesy” or scripted?
Do you enjoy calling on behalf of marketing campaigns and events?
Then 6Calls.biz might the the work-at-home (WAH) fit for you.
What Exactly is 6Calls?
Founded in 2009 by Michael Karlsrud, 6Calls is a work-at-home call center that believes the clients brand message should be a conversation and not a scripted sales pitch. The reason the company is named 6Calls is because in marketing, it is believed that it takes six calls to leave a lasting impression and/or for the client to decide to buy your product or service after six initial contacts.
What Will the Call Center Agent at 6Calls Be Doing?
The at-home call agent would be performing any one of these roles:
- tele-services, which would include the sales calls and appointment setting
- events support, which would be inviting others to the client’s event
- campaign support, which would be calling on behalf of a marketing campaign or product launch
- channel development, which would be generating leads for the client
- data collection, which would consist of research and surveys
- inbound calls, which would consist of accepting incoming calls from the clients
What Are the Hours and Pay at 6Calls?
After training, which is paid, 6Calls pays $13 to $15 an hour for 25 to 35 hours a week. The hours are between 9 am to 6 pm in your calling area.
Payday is every two weeks and is delivered via direct deposit or check. Direct deposit is preferred.
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee?
The position mentioned is an IC or Independent Contract position. You will be responsible for your own taxes as self-employed.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need?
You will need the following:
- prior virtual call center experience
- professional phone presence
- ability to multitask
- good organizational skills
- be business-minded
- be responsible
- possess good time management skills
- be conversational
- have a positive attitude
Being bi-lingual is a plus but not required.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Join Pinecone Research Now
You will also need an Associates Degree.
What Are the Computer/Home Office Requirements?
All you will need is a PC or laptop with Windows 7/Windows XP/Windows Vista, and an ethernet cable. You will need a noise cancelling headset with a mic. They have their own VoIP system that you will be dialing into via the computer. You will also need a quiet work space in your home.
What is My Overall Impression 6Calls?
I would have to say that I am impressed with the company and their approach to sales and helping their clients present their brand. Many agents refer to the company’s professionalism and good pay while still enjoying the flexibility of working from home.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply?
Apply Online through their website. Fill out the form there with indication of an interest in the company and that you’d like to send a resume. They will email you back as to where to send the resume. Or you can send the resume to [email protected]
They are currently not hiring [as of the date of this post], but like so many other work-at-home companies they hope to hire again sometimes in the near future around early 2014.
Good luck to all who apply in the near future.
- A Review of Century Interactive’s Call Reviewer Position
- Review of CallRevu
- Review of EBC
- A Review of ConnectandSell
- Review of Maritz Research
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
January 10, 2014 at 6:34 pm
How do I apply for 6 calls!
January 12, 2014 at 1:21 pm
@ Lou – The instructions are in the last paragraph above. Good luck!