Are you a freelance writer looking for a challenge?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Are you a fast and accurate writer?
Are you tired of making the least amount for your writing?
Then ArticleBunny might have something for you.
What is ArticleBunny?
ArticleBunny is a site where writers offer their services to clients. ArticleBunny is a spinoff of Bunny which is a voice-over company launched in 2012. ArticleBunny was launched as recently as June 2015 and has clients all over the world looking for those writers who are proficient in English. They are seeking writers who demonstrate professionalism, speed, availability, good communication, and creativity.
Based on the client’s needs, ArticleBunny will match the writer to the client. The types of writing offered at ArticleBunny are:
- blog articles
- list articles
- news articles
- academic writing
- marketing content
- SEO content
How Does ArticleBunny Work?
The writers at ArticleBunny are very carefully screened and have been through a series of assessments and tests upon applying. ArticleBunny wants to maintain a high level of professionalism and not only exceed the clients’ expectations, but also deliver the work on time and to the clients’ specifications. Less than 1 writer out of 10 will get accepted upon applying. So be prepared that the standards are rather high, much more so than content mills if you are used to writing for those.
The client may also request unlimited revisions as long as the revisions are within the scope of the original project. In other words, the revisions cannot qualify as a rewrite. The management staff at ArticleBunny will manage the revisions, delivery, and payments.
ArticleBunny also has metrics to determine which writers to keep based on speed, quality of work, and client feedback. This is part of their Hare9000™ or algorithms that they use for this purpose. The three ways ArticleBunny can work for the client:
- The client can search the database at ArticleBunny to find the best writer for their project. This is called direct booking. Clients may take as long as they need to browse the selection of writers.
- The client can post a project and have “Mr. Bunny” find the best writer for the project. This is called “speedy” because it only takes a few hours.
- The client can hold a contest and then “Mr. Bunny” will find several possible writers for the client. The writers compete via writing a short article or sample. The client then selects the winner for the newly awarded project. The turnaround for this is about one day’s time.
What Are the Requirements to Work at ArticleBunny?
The requirements are to be able to pass all of the assessments and be accepted first and foremost. Then, upon your acceptance, you will need to maintain good metrics in order to stay. Again, ArticleBunny is still a new company upon the writing of this article, so it will be interesting to see how they evaluate and re-evaluate their metrics.
It currently doesn’t look like they hire outside of the United States for their writers, but again they are new and that may change.
Is ArticleBunny Full-Time or Part-Time?
It can be either one, but like all freelance work, it can be very busy or very slow. As an independent contractor, you may set your own hours and work around other things as long as you are cognizant of any client deadlines. They do give preference to those writers who make themselves available more often and communicate when they cannot be available.
However, those writers that do make the cut tend to make ArticleBunny their main—not only—source of income.
How is Payment Handled?
You can set your own rates and then ArticleBunny will add their profit margin to what you are charging. This would be for direct billing. Now if you are using “speedy” or “contest” as described above to work with clients, then ArticleBunny will take a percentage from that. They never really state how much they take, and I wasn’t able to find out since they are still fairly new.
The client is charged $49 USD (300 to 400 words) and up to $236 USD (1,600 to 2,400 words) for a “speedy” project. Obviously, this is before ArticleBunny’s percentage comes out, and it depends upon the length of the project. For a better description of their pricing see the pricing page.
Payments can be made via PayPal, Payoneer or Wire Transfers.
Are There Any Special Software Requirements?
Just the common sense basics that you need to freelance write just about anywhere are required at ArticleBunny. This would be an updated PC or laptop with an updated operating system and anti-virus and anti-malware software installed. It also wouldn’t hurt to have a product like Grammarly or Ginger installed either.
How Could Interested Individuals Apply to ArticleBunny?
While ArticleBunny does prefer that you be nominated by another ArticleBunny writer or one of their clients, you can nominate yourself. Upon nominating yourself, you will go through a series of tests. If accepted, then you can go ahead and set up your online account and portfolio—very similar to how you’d do it at Upwork or one of the bidding sites.
To start the process, you may go to this page. Good luck to all who apply.
- A Review of Article Document
- Review of Ticket Puller
- Review of GetACoder
- Review of ContractWorld
- Review of 6Calls
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada