An Updated Look at CallRevu can be found here: https://www.wahadventures.com/2014/09/working-home-callrevu.html
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
Do you have experience working from home as a virtual call center agent?
Do you ever dream about not answering the calls but transcribing them?
Do you speak “automotive” or have a good understanding of automotive terms?
Well, then CallRevu.com might be the right work-at-home (WAH) opportunity for you.
What Exactly is CallRevu?
CallRevu is a call center headquartered in Timonium, Maryland which serves the automotive industry by offering call tracking, transcription, real-time alerts, and CRM Integration. If you have ever called your car dealer to ask a question, there will be a recording stating that this call may be recorded.
These recorded calls will be transcribed and then reviewed for QA (Quality Assurance), training purposes or even to examine from a customer service standpoint. Clients are able to review these transcribed calls in real-time on their PC, laptop or mobile devices.
What Types of Jobs Are Available?
While there other jobs available, the transcriptionist position is the one that will be the working-at-home (WAH) position. There seem to be several agents working at home, who are enjoying this job both full-time and part-time.
What Are the Hours at CallRevu?
After training, CallRevu likes to see most of the agents working from 9 am to noon EST. You really you can work full-time or part-time with calls being transcribed after training 24/7. In the beginning, the hours will be from 9 am to 9 pm EST until after certification. Most everyone is encouraged to work between these hours, but because transcribing does take place 24/7, it is possible to work later as well.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need?
Must have a computer or laptop, high speed Internet connection and VOIP headset (purchase online or at any retail electronics/computer store). Must have a good command of English language and an interest in automobiles. You will be logging into their web site and listening to the recorded call there. You will be expected to be fast, efficient, accurate as well as possess good grammar skills and spelling.
Transcription experience is a plus.
What is the Training Like at CallRevu?
Training will actually depend upon how fast you are able to access the information and apply it. Training is paid and done through Skype. However, it can take anywhere from one day to up to two weeks. CallRevu likes to have you complete at least 15 to 20 calls during your training. CallRevu also has their own style guide for punctuation and writing style, so be careful to adhere to their guidelines.
How Does Someone Get Certifed at CallRevu?
After successful completion of the training, you will become certified and better able to set your own full or part-time schedule.
Easy Extra Cash! Join PointClub and get access to the best paid online survey opportunities. Take Online Surveys, Make Money, It's That Easy! No hidden fees and completely free!
What Are the Computer/Equipment Requirements?
All you will need is a PC or laptop with Windows 7/Windows XP/Windows Vista, an ethernet cable and a headset of choice. The headset is only for training with Skype. You will need QuickTime or some other audio software to be able to listen to the calls to transcribe them.
Are You Considered an Independent Contractor or an Employee?
All positions mentioned are IC or Independent Contract positions. You will be responsible for your own taxes and should receive a 1099 for 2013 if you make $600 or more in any given calendar year.
What is the Pay Scale at CallRevu and When is Payday?
Pay is on the 15th and last day of the month via a mailed check. Each transcription or call pays $.60 and the average call length is 3.2 minutes.
What is My Overall Impression of CallRevu?
I think CallRevu is a good extra side-job or “WAH egg” to have. I would not depend on it solely for an income as sometimes the calls just aren’t there. Many do enjoy both the work and the company.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply to CallRevu?
All potential applicants can send an updated resume to email@example.com.
Good luck to all who apply.
- Working from Home for CallRevu
- Review of 6Calls
- Review of NexRep
- A Review of Century Interactive’s Call Reviewer Position
- Review of eDegree Advisor
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!