Would you like to work from home for a few big name companies?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Are you comfortable working phone jobs from the comfort of your home?
Do you prefer a variety of phone jobs, including insurance, sales and customer service?
Then ContractWorld might be something for you to further explore.
What Exactly is ContractWorld?
ContractWorld is a company that you can sign up at to be able to work for other companies which sometimes only hire through ContractWorld. Some of these big name companies include KFC, Pizza Hut, and L’Oreal. These are all virtual call center jobs for well-known companies that you would be working from at home.
ContractWorld is located in Ontario, Canada but does hire in the United States–just not in all 50 states. It appears that they use an IBO model similar to Arise in that you sign up through them and use their portals and training as well as pay fees for training and certifications with various clients. There is no mention of having to incorporate as you do with Arise.
What Do Remote Customer Service Agents Do at ContractWorld?
Again, remote ContractWorld service agents serve the clients, however they indicate in the training that they want to be served.
These call center jobs can be for:
- customer service
- appointment setting
- technical support
What Are the Equipment/Computer Requirements to Work for ContractWorld?
You will need:
- an updated hardwired PC or laptop with high-speed Internet.
- anti-virus and anti-malware software installed.
- a landline phone and a headset connected to it.
- a VoIP phone for training purposes.
- a quiet office space with minimal distractions.
- a webcam
- possible other requirements depending upon the client.
If you have ever worked a work-at-home (WAH) call center job before, then you will recognize most of these requirements as being the basic equipment needed. You probably have most of the equipment already.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
What Is Training Like at ContractWorld?
Again, training is something that you pay for at ContractWorld and it can be anywhere from a two or three-day training session to a few weeks’ of training.
There are two levels of training. Both require a one-time fee of $75. The first level is the Business Access Training where you will learn the AgentAccess OS software. This is a one-time 8 hour training session.
The second is the Application Training course. This course will take between two and eight days depending on the company to which you are applying.
What Are the Fees at ContractWorld?
Other than the previously mentioned fees, there will be:
- a background check for $45.
- an ongoing AgentAccess software fee of $29 per month plus an additional $10 for each additional client.
- A PaySource Direct Service fee of $4.95 or more per month plus $2.50 is added for each additional client.
Are You an Employee or an Independent Contractor?
You are an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes. Should you make over $600 a year, you will be sent a 1099 Income Tax Statement. Some of the fees and certainly the training are considered a business expense, all of which are tax deductible.
What is the Pay Like at ContractWorld?
Payment will depend upon the client and their expectations, but the pay appears to be from $10 to $16 an hour. You can also work for more than one client at a time, which would also increase your number of hours and therefore your pay. Payment is by direct deposit and is every other week.
How Flexible is the Work Schedule at ContractWorld?
The schedule is flexible with 30-minute blocks, and the client will inform you as to the monthly number of hours required.
What Do Others Say About ContractWorld?
Other than complaints about the fees, I didn’t really find too much negative “buzz” about ContractWorld. One guy from Canada did post a very positive video about ContractWorld.
What is My Overall Impression of ContractWorld?
Again, I wasn’t able to dig up much negative press on ContractWorld. Like all opportunities, what works for one person might not work for another and vice versa.
How Can Someone Interested Apply to ContractWorld?
You must first become a member by filling out the form. There is a resume builder and a remote certification check list that can help you get started after you pay the initial fees. Then after everything is completed, you are free to apply to jobs.
Good luck to all who apply!
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
- Review of CallRevu
- Review of NexRep
- Review of Measurement Inc.
- Review of goFLUENT.com
- Review of iSoftStone – Search Engine Evaluating
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!