- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
In the past, I have used several different Usability Testing sites to bring in more income. Feedback Army is a lot similar to sites like TryMyUi.com and Userlytics. This site is a little different because you review websites via Mechanical Turk. If you are not familiar with what Mechanical Turk or Mturk is then visit the recent review Erica Martin posted. Or in short, Mturk is a place where companies can post web based tasks that can be completed from any remote location with internet access.
Usability Testing is generally when you are given a task to visit a website and express your thoughts on the ease of browsing through the site. You are generally expected to give your first impressions by speaking out loud while being recorded using your computer’s microphone and for some companies, your webcam.
Is this easy to sign up?
Honestly? As I’m looking around Feedback Army’s website it’s not all that clear. To find out more information about becoming a reviewer, you have to click on the FAQ section. Through the FAQ section you can scroll down and it tells you how to become a reviewer. All it says is to sign up through Mechanical Turk, which is really easy in itself. However, if you are not familiar with Mturk, then it’s going to take you some investigation to learn how to get a “hit” with Feedback Army.”
How Much and How Does Feedback Army Pay?
Feedback Army’s pay for each available usability test will be listed on Amazon’s Mturk site. You can see the information before accepting the task or “hit”. The industry standard for usability testing is $10 and takes approximately 15-20 minutes of your time. Because this operates through Mturk, you are paid through their system. Which is a good thing for most of us as they give you options. You can either accept the money in the form of Amazon Cash which can be spent the second it becomes available in your account or you can have it sent to your bank account within 5-7 business days once you have at least 10 dollars accrued.
How to find Feedback Army Hits on Amazon’s Mturk site:
I was really curious as to how easy this would really be, so I went and signed into my Mturk account.
I searched “Feedback Army” on Mturk and nothing came up. I just started browsing around and I saw various tasks for Usability Testing for various companies. Believe it or not, some of the Mturk hits were for TryMyUI.com (a different usability site). I’m guessing that the hits come and go, just like everything else on Mturk. You probably need to keep checking back to see if there are any hits available.
Is this worth it?
If you need extra cash, it’s more than worth it because every little bit helps. I wish their process was a little easier to understand because I feel like that turns people away from doing the hits. Even though I went through the process, it still seems confusing to me.
Usability Testing is a pretty easy task to complete and can be a lot of fun and rewarding. It is often suggested that you sign up for as many usability testing sites as you can so that you can increase the number of tasks you receive. With the average task paying $10, that can add up fairly quickly!
- Make Money Online with What Users Do
- UserTesting Review: Legit Company That Pays $10 Per Test
- Uxline- Test a Website and Earn Ten Bucks
- UserZoom Review: Can You Really Make Money Testing Websites?
- TryMyUI.com- Website User-Friendliness Testing
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!