- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Are you looking for a non-phone job?
Do you consider yourself Internet and web savvy?
Would you consider yourself detail oriented?
Then becoming an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analyst might the right work-at-home (WAH) fit for you.
What Exactly is iSoftStone?
Founded in China, iSoftStone is an IT company that specializes in cloud, mobility, and application services. The company serves the technology industry, the healthcare industry, and the public sector. iSoftStone believes that employee talent is the greatest asset that a company can have and is constantly on the lookout for American workers to join their SEO Analysts on their USA Team (known as iSoftStone3).
What Does a Search Engine Evaluator Do at iSoftStone?
Have you ever wondered when you type in a search, why certain results (landing pages and website URLs) come up and in that order? Well, the search engine tools such as Google and Bing actually have algorithms that aid in the process. These algorithms “feed” off of keywords and other criteria.
Your job as an at-home SEO Analyst would be to query search engines based on a pre-defined list of keywords and websites. Then determine if the results are relevant based on your knowledge of the target market. To do this, you would be giving a numeric ranking of relevance to act as feedback to improve the search engine results.
If this confuses you, it may not be a fit for you. However, if the adrenaline is pumping and you can’t wait to get started then keep reading. This job is similar to other Internet Assessor-type jobs at Leapforce and Lionbridge.
What Are the Hours and Pay at iSoftStone?
The best part is the hours are flexible, and you can log in whenever you want. However, I am told that it is best to try to log on in the mornings to get the majority of work first. You can expect to receive 10 to 25 hours a week.
What is the Pay and When is PayDay?
The pay starts at $12 an hour in US funds. Payday is done via direct deposit or PayPal once a month.
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee at iSoftStone?
The position mentioned is an IC or Independent Contract position. You will be responsible for your own taxes and may receive a 1099 if you make $600 or more in any given calendar year.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need to Work at iSoftStone?
You will need the following qualifications:
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- native-level proficiency in English
- permanent residence in US
- high-level of awareness of contemporary culture
- responsible and results-driven
- capable of working a flexible schedule
- personal computer running Windows OS
- stable, high-speed Internet connection
- general proficiency with computer and web applications
- be at least 18 years of age
What is My Overall Impression iSoftStone?
I would have to say that it would be ideal for someone who enjoys this type of work.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply to iSoftStone?
While iSoftStone does not advertise its WAH position on its web site, it does advertise as needed on Craigslist or Indeed. You would have to have an account with either one of those sites and then do a search for any future jobs. They usually will request a resume first.
Then upon evaluation of your resume, you will be sent an email with an assessment to see how good you are with evaluating Landing Pages and various web sites. If you do well on the first email, a second email will be sent to you to further evaluate your skills. At this point, should you do well again, you will be sent a link for self-paced training.
The training is free, and you are not paid for it, but you will want to do well enough on training to be considered for the job.
Good luck to all who apply in the near future. I am told that it can take up to 6-months to a year to hear back from the company via email.
Check Indeed Now for Openings iSoftStone+jobs
- Scam Reported: Search Engine Evaluating Contract Company
- Top 8 Search Engine Evaluator Jobs That Pay $12 – $15 Per Hour
- FlexJobs Review: Is This Job Search Site Worth Paying For Each Month?
- Review of Zintro
- Review of Enroll and Tutoring Online
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!