Are you tired of large bidding sites?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Would you prefer the quality of jobs over the quantity of jobs?
Do you appreciate a site that advertises at several other sites?
Then Kinzer Projects might be the place for you.
What Exactly is Kinzer Project?
The Kinzer Project or Kinzer Projects, LLC was founded in 2007 as a place for business owners to receive the outsourced help that they needed, so they could focus on their business not on the lack of needed talent and skills.
Instead of bidding on jobs, independent contractors are invited to apply for projects. While Kinzer Projects isn’t as large as many bidding sites such as Odesk or Elance, it does have quality projects. If the name sounds vaguely familiar, Kinzer Projects frequently advertises their jobs on Odesk, LinkedIn, WriteJobs, PeoplePerHour, Flexjobs, and even on forums such as WorkPlaceLikeHome.
What Types of Jobs are Available at Kinzer Project?
There are a variety of jobs available at Kinzer Projects. There are jobs in Project Management, Writing, Clerical and Business, Tele-services, Customer Support, and Bookkeeping and Accounting.
How Does the Kinzer Project Work?
Interested individuals may apply to any of the Kinzer Projects via the company website or through any other advertised source. Just apply to the job you are interested in by filling out the online form, filling in the Google Doc, and sending in your resume. Should you meet all of these requirements, you will be invited to an interview.
If hired for the project, you will sign a contract and fill out a W-9. Depending upon the client, you may also be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
What Are the Computer Requirements to Work for Kinzer Projects?
The computer requirements will vary depending upon the assignment. Obviously, you will need an updated PC or laptop with anti-virus software and anti-malware software installed. The rest will be covered in the job description.
What Are the Other Qualifications or Skills Will You Need to Be Considered?
The qualifications and skills will all be covered either in the job description or in the interview. One thing I frequently hear is that the writing jobs usually do have a tight deadline. So, if you’re a slow writer or not used to tight deadlines, this might not be something to consider.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee at Kinzer Projects?
You are an independent contractor responsible for your own taxes. Should you make over $600 a year, you will be sent a 1099 Tax Form.
How is Pay Handled at Kinzer Projects?
Again, the pay will vary with the project. However, as far as how contractors are paid it is via either PayPal, direct deposit or wire transfer.
From what I am seeing, most of the jobs pay what you would receive in a regular job verses less, since you are working from home.
What is My Overall Impression of Kinzer Projects?
As I frequent many forums, I do hear good things about Kinzer Projects. Any Google search will show a variety of jobs posted via Kinzer Projects just this year, 2014. While Kinzer Projects does not have a huge amount of projects, it does have good, quality projects. The pay also looks better than most similar type sites.
How Can Someone Interested Apply to Kinzer Projects?
Go to their website and select the project that you are interested in off to the right. It is located just below the BBB Accredited Business seal. Each project will be explained briefly with the requirements. Directly below the description will be an online form.
The form will ask questions to understand what your availability is as well as what type of software and hardware you have. Fill out the form and click the submit button. There may also be a Google Doc link to a document to also fill out as well sending in your resume. Each project is different.
Sometimes the pay will be listed in the job description, and sometimes it will not be listed.
Good luck to all who apply!
- Review of Blur Marketing
- Review of GetACoder
- Review of The Newton Group’s Appointment Setting Job
- A Review of Century Interactive’s Call Reviewer Position
- Freelancers – How to Deal with the Budget Constraints of Your Clients
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.