- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Do you enjoy sales and people?
Have you been told that you are a natural born salesperson?
Well then NexRep might be the work-at-home (WAH) job opportunity for you.
What exactly is NexRep?
NexRep is sales-driven, virtual call center similar to West or LiveOps, which allows agents to work out of the comfort of their own home. It offers both inbound and outbound calling as well as a new receptionist position. Training is also done virtually via webinars and teleclasses with company communication being done via email.
The new receptionist position at NexRep has opened up with inbound calling and appointment setting for a salon from Sunday to Saturday between the hours of 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST.
What are the hours at NexRep?
Inbound calls are 24/7, and you must work at least 2 hours at a time. There is a weekly minimum time requirement of 15 hours per week. Outbound sales representatives have the same weekly hour requirement with hours from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The hours for the receptionist position are listed above.
What is training and certification like at NexRep?
Training for inbound agents is for 2 weeks with the first week being unpaid and the second week being paid your weekly commission as you take live calls and receive performance feedback. For the first week of training the hours will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST and only on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The second week of training will be from Monday through Friday with 4 hours a day of taking calls either from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST or 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. EST–your choice.
Training for outbound agents is from Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST for the first week and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST for the second week.
Certification for the NexRep Receptionist is for Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST. The same minimum weekly requirement of hours applies with .25 a minute being the pay.
What skills/special training do you need for NexRep?
While NexRep prefers two years of traditional call center experience and a college degree, they will consider those not meeting these requirements. Just send your best resume to email@example.com and indicate in your cover letter a desire to train and work at home.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
What are the computer/equipment requirements?
You must have:
- high-speed Internet access
- active email account
- basic computer skills
- Windows-based computer with updated software
- unlimited long distance for training or a Google voice account
- USB headset but only for training
- strong commitment to customer satisfaction and sales
There is a $25 fee to cover both the background check and the training materials. Also, if you do not own a USP headset, then NexRep will sell you one for $50 or you can always try to buy one. The main thing is to have one! It does not have to be a noise-canceling headset for training, but you will need to be in a quiet area of your home.
Are you an independent contractor or an employee?
You are an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes. NexRep will send out a 1099 if you make over $600 by the end of a calendar year.
What is the pay like at NexRep?
The pay for inbound calling is 100% commission-based with no limit or cap on the amount of money that you can earn. For outbound calling the pay is $5 an hour plus commission.
I am hearing that most agents are averaging $10 to $15 an hour after the the commission is factored into the pay.
When is payday at NexRep?
Payday is every two weeks via either a mailed check or direct deposit.
What is my overall impression of NexRep?
It seems to be a growing, virtual call center with more clients being added. I am receiving a lot of positive feedback from those agents who have started working.
Another great thing I’ve learned about NexRep is that for inbound sales, the agent can call the customer back if customer’s cell phone drops the call. This way the agent will not risk losing the sale and having to cancel the order. For those of you work-at-homers (WAHers), who have worked in other call centers, you can certainly appreciate that rule.
How can someone apply to NexRep?
Go to the web site at http://www.nexrep.com/work_at_home_opportunities.htm.
Good luck to all who apply. There are several threads about NexRep on www.workplacelikehome.com, and agents seem to be enjoying it.
- NexRep Virtual Call Center [Update]
- Review of CallRevu
- Review of ContractWorld
- Review of Measurement Inc.
- Review of iSoftStone – Search Engine Evaluating
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!