Appen has been helping businesses since 1996 identify how search engines work. Clients can see how their keywords and tags might appear on a search engine. Businesses aiming to expand into different parts of the world rely upon Appen’s services.
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Should you be relying upon Appen too? Let’s take a closer look at this site. You might be amazed at what you’ll find when looking here.
Appen is a search and social media relevance evaluation firm based out of Sydney.
The company offers freelance opportunities for web search evaluators.
I couldn’t find too much about the company’s history other than that it merged with the Butler Hill Group to expand its services and that it has an office in the United States.
I also found that it’s on the Australian Securities Exchange.
It appears to be a rather legitimate website but considering how long the place has been around for, I have faith that it’s a legit spot.
What Are People Saying About It?
I haven’t really seen much of anything about Appen online. The business is not BBB accredited so that’s a worry.
It does have an A+ rating on that site although I’m honestly not sure how that works.
I did find some stuff about the site at the Work From Home Happiness blog.
The site is getting four stars out of five from typical users. I looked into the site to get a better idea of why people feel this way about it. The things I’ve found about this place are certainly important.
How to Sign Up
You can join the Appen Talent Network to start making money today. Just fill out the proper form on the website and you’re on your way.
You’ll have to provide points on your language skills and your desired job title.
You should probably add a resume too so you can prove to Appen what you’re capable of doing.
You don’t have to be a college grad to work for Appen. At least one year of college experience is recommended though.
You might get more opportunities that way.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Do be honest when signing up. I wouldn’t want to bear with something I have no idea about either.
What You’ll Do
You’ll get information on jobs that match your interests through Appen. The site identifies search engine evaluator tasks and offers them to you based on what you know. You’ll always have projects that you can actually complete.
But how does a job work? With this, you will analyze individual web search systems.
You’ll review them based on how popular certain keywords are, how many results are on a spot and so forth.
You’ll have more than enough opportunities for work here. You’ll spend about four hours per day on average.
Of course, you can choose to work less or more depending on your preferences.
I especially like how there’s no specific set hours for you to work during the day either.
Is This Right For You?
Is working as a search engine evaluator with Appen the right job for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know how to use a search engine?
- Are you great with web browsers? Do you know how to use a variety of them?
- Can you manage time well?
- Are you capable of working on your own?
- Do you have a real eye for details? Do you work hard every day and want to stay perfect?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then Appen is the right place for you.
Who Can Sign Up?
You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up.
How Are You Paid?
I’ve seen varying reports about how much you’d be paid for your services at Appen. Some projects pay you $10 an hour while others go for $20.
I think the higher-paying jobs are the more complicated ones. At least you have the freedom to choose whatever projects you want to get into.
Unfortunately, you can’t just ask any of these people on Appen about how much they’re going to pay you.
Some places have non-binding agreements. That means they could pay you less money.
You might have to look around to see what’s available. It’s not tough to get a great solution if you just look hard enough.
What Do You Need At Home?
It should not be hard for you to get Appen to work for you.
Just get a computer with Windows Vista or newer and a fast online connection.
You should probably have a working knowledge of current events and pop culture and the like.
You’ll get more jobs if you actually understand what you have to work with. You might learn something new too.
Cashing Out Your Money
You can get your money sent to you every month by check or direct deposit.
This is provided you made $50 or more. It’s not hard to get there though.
Is This Worthwhile?
You’ll have more than enough things to do with Appen.
There are always lots of search engine evaluation tasks for you to check out here.
You’ll have plenty of options while getting paid handsomely. But do make sure you check on the individual listings on the site.
I would recommend Appen if you’re tech-savvy and have an eye for detail. You’ll enjoy working online and getting all sorts of great jobs completed.
- Leapforce Review (Now Appen): What Are These Work at Home Jobs Like?
- Review of iSoftStone – Search Engine Evaluating
- Scam Reported: Search Engine Evaluating Contract Company
- 14 Best Ways to Get Paid to Surf the Web from Home
- The Best Way to Get Babysitting Jobs and Get Paid What You’re Worth
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!