- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
Caption Matrix is Out of Business.
If you have watched television or any kind of movie then you might have heard about how captions work.
Maybe you’ve seen them turned on while watching a video or even on when the sound on your television set is muted.
Either way, those captions are important for not only those who are hard of hearing but also people who are trying to learn English or another language.
You could make money from home right now by working with such captions.
Caption Matrix is a company that helps people with creating captions for all sorts of videos.
Best of all, you can get into one of these jobs rather quickly.
About the Site
It was very difficult for me to find specifics on what the company does in particular.
I looked around its main site and a few third party sites and I still could not find too much stuff on it.
What’s more is that I could not find any BBB reports on the place.
But what I did notice is that they focus heavily on informative content.
Specifically, the site places an emphasis on creating captions for video productions.
As a transcriptionist, you will work on creating captions for videos.
You’d have to show experience on handling not only the process of copying dialogue but also with getting it timed right.
This includes making sure the captions appear at the right times during the video playback.
This is great if you have experience with handling video files and timecodes.
But you’d have to apply for a position first and complete a test to get in on the site.
That’s where the next point I want to bring up comes into play.
How To Sign Up
To sign up to work for Caption Matrix, you will have to get to the main website and enter in the proper application to the site.
Join Opinion World #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! No hidden fees and completely free!
After filling that application out, you would have to go and complete a proper exam.
That exam will entail a review of how well you can transcribe a video and manage the captions and coding.
This is a good test that figures out how well you are capable of taking care of the work that the site is going to expect out of you.
It’s not all that complicated either.
But you should at least make sure you work hard on the test and that you don’t forget how to do your work all of a sudden.
Who Can Sign Up?
This site takes anyone from around the world who is 18 years or older.
They especially like people who can speak multiple languages.
Perhaps you could take any kind of foreign language knowledge you have and use it to your advantage.
What Work Will You Complete?
The work that you’ll complete focuses mostly on stuff like documentaries and presentations.
You’ll also work on instructional videos and other informative items.
The things that you will work on are rather varied though so consistently working here always helps.
You’re not going to become easily bored due to a lack of things to do on this site.
What Are You Paid?
This was a tough thing for me to try and look up.
I couldn’t find much of anything on the site about how much money you would be paid.
I did look at some third party sites and they say that you’d get about 30 to 50 cents per audio minute for whatever you do.
This means that you can get quite a good deal of money if you work regularly on the site.
In terms of payouts, you are paid through the PayPal online wallet system.
I keep seeing that on all of these sites but I can see why. It’s just an easier system to use for getting payments handled.
When Can You Work?
You are listed as an independent contractor when working for Caption Matrix.
While you are expected to produce your best work possible for the site that does not mean that you are seen as a definite employee with the group.
If anything, you would certainly be booted if you aren’t good enough at your work and you aren’t handling it all the right way.
What About Your Schedule?
You won’t have to be a total slave to Caption Matrix.
You have the right to choose jobs as they come along.
You just log onto the site and see what’s available.
You’re more likely to find jobs during weekdays though as that’s when most of the jobs come about.
The timeframe for completing these tasks will be listed on each one.
In most cases, you’ll have 24 hours to complete a task.
Sometimes the deadlines will be a little longer but that’s for some of the more complicated or lengthier tasks that the site offers.
While you can take whatever you are interested in working on here, you had better choose options that you know you can actually complete in a given amount of time.
I was intrigued by what Caption Matrix offers.
This place does well with getting transcription jobs ready but my favorite thing about it comes from how focused the place is.
They are more concentrated on handling straightforward captioning tasks without going too far out of the box.
This makes it a whole lot easier for you to find jobs around the place.
Take a look at it if you’re looking for a great work at home experience that entails a fun way to work and plenty of unique content that you can handle on your computer.
Apply to Caption Matrix Here Out of Business.
- Is it Possible to Find Legitimate Work at Home Assembly Jobs?
- WORK at home is WORK
- Is Photography the Perfect Work-At-Home Job for You? This Six-Figure Photographer Thinks it is
- nrelate for Bloggers- Is it worth it?
- 5 Work at Home Opportunities in the Education Field
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!