Transcription jobs should be all about variety.
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
You shouldn’t have to just work with the same old types of transcription projects every single day.
Luckily, there’s a website that actually has a good variety of jobs out there in Daily Transcription.
I found some rather interesting things out there about Daily Transcription that are worth your time.
For starters, I found that the site focuses on short-term transcription projects.
I also saw that it has a good assortment of projects in many fields.
If anything, I was intrigued by how Daily Transcription has such a good range of work.
But what is this site all about?
I decided to take a look at it in further detail.
What I found was rather appealing in that this place has a good number of jobs worth checking out.
About the Site
I decided to look up information on Daily Transcription.
The place is based out of Los Angeles with offices at the Howard Hughes Center near LAX.
I saw that they’ve got all their contact information and social media stuff online so it’s clearly a legitimate site.
They’ve been around since 2005 so they clearly know their way around the field.
People have been leaving positive reviews of this site online.
Their Facebook page has a four-star rating.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
They’re saying that the site has lots of good transcribers on hand and that the place does well with a strong attention to detail in mind.
If you’ve got a strong eye for detail then you’ll easily benefit from working here.
Types of Jobs
All of these jobs you’ll come across include short-term options that are handled within 24 hours.
Seeing how the company is named Daily Transcription, it’s no surprise.
You will work for an extensive variety of great clients when doing business with Daily Transcription.
You will work with not only legal and corporate transcription jobs but also some entertainment-based jobs.
This is great considering how you’re going to be put into a variety of great situations where you’ll write some intriguing stuff for many types of people.
The main website says that they work with lots of great clients.
You can work for HBO, ABC, the New York Times, Univision and much more.
(Naturally, transcribers are not directly working for these companies but contracting).
A few academic spots like the Harvard Business School and University of Oregon are covered too.
You’ll work with a variety of jobs as well:
- Basic interview and meeting transcription tasks are included.
- You can also write captions for television and online programs.
- Translation services are available to. Let them know what languages you can work with so you could get even more jobs in the translation field.
How to Start
Are you looking to sign up to work for Daily Transcription?
Well, it won’t be hard to complete.
First, you just go to the Careers section of the company’s website and then entail in your message for signing up.
You will have to send in a resume.
Check your resume carefully and make sure it’s detailed and up to date.
You’ve got to show that you have a strong attention to detail and that you’re prompt in your work.
After your resume is submitted, an email will be forwarded to you with a link to the testing materials.
The candidates are not directly sent to a testing site.
An email is sent to them with the testing materials.
The testing process is simple and detailed enough to give you an idea of how well you can handle a job there.
If you pass the test you are notified via email.
You are asked to sign new hire paperwork and given a training video to prepare you for transcription with Daily Transcription.
After you are given the information needed to sign up for transcription work on the schedule on days you are available.
Do You Need Anything Special?
You’ll need quality transcription software to complete great jobs.
A foot pedal can be used as well although that’s not needed.
I’d recommend having one just to make it easier for you to review what people are saying on a file.
How Do You Choose Work?
Daily Transcription sends out assignments via email on a daily basis during the course of the day as they are received.
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Contractors do not choose their assignments.
The assignments are emailed to transcribers who sign up for work on the scheduler.
Of course, there are times when you might not have as much work available on hand so be prepared for that.
How Are You Paid?
The payment process at Daily Transcription gives you money on a regular basis provided that you complete the tasks.
Daily Transcription’s rate of pay is $0.75 to $1.10 per minute.
You’ll be paid on a weekly basis via check.
Unfortunately, Daily Transcription does not have direct deposit and does not pay via Paypal.
In conclusion, I found that Daily Transcription is indeed a legitimate site that has been around for a while and offers a good assortment of transcription jobs.
It’s not too hard to sign up for the site either.
You should at least take a careful look at what the site offers before signing up so you at least understand what’s available and that it is right for your demands.
- Types of Work at Home Transcription Jobs
- My Guest Post: 4 Skills Needed for a Transcription Job
- Work from Home with Transcription Hub – On Your Own Schedule
- TranscribeMe Review: Find Work at Home Transcription Jobs
- Verbalink Work at Home Transcription Review
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!