What is House Party?
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
House Party hooks companies up with consumers to throw parties across the country on the same night, featuring their products. It is basically a grass roots marketing movement, and it is fun!
Hosts and hostesses receive tons of free product and goodies for their guests and themselves. An example is the Oscar Meyer house party I got to do a couple of years ago. I got 10 coupons for free Angus Beef Oscar Meyer hotdogs, as well as Frisbees, stuffed baseballs, and an oven mitt. We also got $.55 cent off coupons for our guest. It fell right before Father’s Day so we had our family over for a Father’s Day cook out. It worked out great.
In addition to food, there are parties featuring beauty products, household goods, and more.
What’s the catch?
There are a few, but nothing too bad.
First, it is very difficult to get chosen. Thousands of people apply and only a few hundred get picked, depending on the particular party. There are ways to raise your chances of being chosen such as spreading the word through social media or posting a video of why you would be a great host for a particular party. Host and hostess potentials get very creative with videos.
Also, you are expected to fill out a survey before and after the party, post pictures from the party, and use the House Party web site to plan your party and invite guests. If you do not keep up your end of the deal the House Party police will not show up at your door, but it may be more difficult to get chosen to host another.
Can I make money with House Party?
Technically you do not make money with House Party, at least not in the traditional sense. However, the freebies are nice and could be considered money savers. It costs nothing to apply, and being chosen means a night of basically free or very cheap entertainment and possibly a free meal. One current party that is accepting applications is sponsored by Redbook, and the host and guests get a free one year subscription.
Where do I start?
Go to houseparty.com and sign up. Then see what parties are accepting applications and sign up for any that interest you. You can look at upcoming parties and sign up to be notified by e-mail when applications open, and you can request to be e-mailed when new parties are added. You will be able to see the party date as well as what is in the party pack before you apply, and all selected hosts and hostesses are notified at the same time a few weeks before the party date. Party packs arrive shortly thereafter, in plenty of time for the party.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
While House Party is not a traditional work at home site, meaning that there is probably no real income to come from it, it certainly does not cost anything. It is just a lot of fun and it is definitely legitimate.
- Get Paid to Video Review and Sample Products with Expo TV
- Top 8 Places to Find Paid House-Sitting and Caretaking Jobs Online
- How to Test Products for Free: 41 Companies & Testing Panels
- 6 Legitimate Ways to Test Apple Products in UK, USA and Around the Globe!
- Working for Mary Kay- Independent Sales Consultants
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!