- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
I have made contact with Liberty Workers to have a better understanding of these allegations made now by dozens of people. The following is the response I received with Liberty Worker’s explanation. Due to this response and learning a bit more about the situation, I would no longer consider what happened a “scam” but rather an unprofessional and unfortunate event.
I am sharing the following email with permission from it’s sender.
Thanks for getting in touch. We apologize for any confusion that your readers have come across during their interactions with our company.
Below is the full original post
Unfortunately, no matter how long you have been researching work at home companies, it’s still possible to be duped. Most recently, the companies making the biggest headway in the work at home scamming are companies pretending to be other reputable businesses.
Last April I shared a job posting I found for a company called Liberty Workers. They claimed to contract for Google to do search engine evaluating. I had never heard of the particular company but it sounded similar to ZeroChaos so I didn’t worry too much about it. Until I received a message from a reader who had been scammed by this company!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
It makes me sick to my stomach that this happens and worse of all, that I had anything to do with it. As I warn on my job postings page and in the job alert newsletter, I cannot afford the time to manually research in depth every job I share. I use my common sense but once in a while they get smart and slip through. I apologize if I led any of my readers to this scam. I urge you to report your experience to the Federal Trade Commission right away!
You can start your claim report on the FTC website https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
You should also consider sending a fraud alert to the credit agencies to hopefully secure your credit. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0275-place-fraud-alert
ZeroChaos is now aware of this scam and they are taking action to prevent anyone from further damage.
It’s times like this that make subscriptions to companies like Flexjobs seem very realistic. You pay a monthly fee but they can then use that money to fund the cost of researching each company before sharing the leads.
If you find your own leads or use sites like this one, be sure to approach with caution and research if anything at all seems off.
- Review of iSoftStone – Search Engine Evaluating
- Top 8 Search Engine Evaluator Jobs That Pay $12 – $15 Per Hour
- Internet Researcher NEW Company
- Is Your Cover Letter Ruining Your Job Search?
- Clickworker – The Company to WATCH
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!