Do you grow your own fruits and vegetables, or make your own homemade baked goods and have excess food that you want to share or sell to people in your neighborhood? If so, there’s an easy way to sell them on the internet using the website Zukeeni.com. This post will explain what Zukeeni is, and how to sell your homegrown crops or homemade goods using it.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
What is Zukeeni.com?
Zukeeni.com is a website where people can find homegrown produce or homemade goods for sale in their area, and where people can sell or trade their homegrown crops and homemade goods.
What kind of crops and goods can I sell or trade on Zukeeni?
You can sell or trade just about any fruit, vegetable, or herb on Zukeeni. I went on the site and looked for growers within 100 miles of where I live, and found people selling Cilantro and Sage within 12 miles. You can also trade honey, nuts, eggs and homemade goods.
Does Zukeeni have any rules about what you can and can’t use on your crops when growing them to sell or trade on the site?
Yes, they ask that you follow natural growing practices, and refrain from using chemical fertilizers or pesticides on your crops, and that you follow any rules that your state or local government sets about selling produce to consumers.
How and when do I get paid?
You set your own payment terms with the buyer – they can pay you with cash or a Venmo transfer.
What is Venmo?
Venmo is similar to Paypal – you can link your bank account or debit card to it, or you can use money you have in Venmo to pay others. You can find out more about it here.
How do I get started on Zukeeni?
Go to http://www.zukeeni.com/ to create an account. Once you’ve created your account, select “Give,” and the site will walk you through planning your garden. You’ll be able to see the different crops you can plant right now, and refine your results based on different factors, such as whether they’re suitable for where you live, whether they’re annuals or perennials, and what kind of garden they’re suitable for. Once you’ve selected your plants, Zukeeni will walk you through laying out your garden. Once you’ve done all that, you’ll receive weekly email reminders from Zukeeni about things you should be doing to make sure your plants are growing and getting the nutrients they need.
- 20 Places to Sell Handmade Crafts Online (Some Are FREE!)
- 14 Ways to Sell or Trade Your Amazon Gift Cards for Cash (Plus Ways to Trade for Other Stuff!)
- ArtFire- Sell Your Stuff!
- 21 Best Places Where I Can Sell Electronics Near Me or Online!
- Passionfruit Makes Selling Ad Space Easy for Bloggers
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!