- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Did you know you can make money online by sharing coupon codes? Coupon Chief is a company I read about on a new WAH blog, Real Ways to Make Money Online, (not to be confused with Real Ways to EARN Money Online 😉 ). After seeing Stephanie’s success adding a few coupon codes to the Coupon Chief database, I decided to try it out myself!
What is Coupon Chief?
Coupon Chief is one of many sites online shoppers can visit to find coupon codes before making their final purchase. If you are like me, you rarely buy anything at full price! When I am shopping online and I see a place I can place in a discount code, I am sure to search Google for a code that may save me some money. Coupon Chief is one site that I would likely find a code to use. Although there are many coupon sites, Coupon Chief is unique in that they pay you to share your coupon codes!
How Much Money can I make sharing Coupon Codes?
Coupon Chief pays you 2% of the total purchase amount using your coupon code! So, pay can vary depending on if anyone uses a code you share and how much they spend. But as an example, I added about 20 coupon codes to Coupon Chief. About 3 days later I checked my account and found one person had used an Old Navy Coupon Code I shared and I earned $3.97! That is motivating enough for me to add more coupons!!
How Does Coupon Chief Pay?
Once someone uses your code it can take a few days to a few weeks before you see their transaction in your history. Once you do, the funds will be on hold for 30 days to be sure everything clears. Once the funds are available and you have at least $25 in your account you can request to be paid by either PayPal or a check. Payments are processed the next business day after the 1st and 15th of each month.
Another way to Save!
If you are shopping online and have a coupon code you plan to use, first submit that coupon code to Coupon Chief. Then use it through the site to make your purchase. Not only will you save using the code, you will earn 2% of your purchase amount back! And yes, Coupon Chief says they are fine with you doing this!
Where do you find Coupon Codes to share?
I don’t want to give away one of my personal secrets 😉 But let me tell you to look around everywhere you are! You will soon realize there are coupon codes being sent to you in the mail, in the newspaper, at stores and even online! Get creative and you will find some popular coupon codes that shoppers will love! There is unlimited possibilities here!
To get started at Coupon Chief you should register on their website.
- Best 22 Online Coupon Sites For 2019: Save Money Shopping Online!
- 15 Free Redbox Codes That Always Work (AND 12 Ways to Find More)!
- 35 Best Online Deal Sites to Save Money (PLUS Helpful Tips)!
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- 5 Best Ways to Get Hulu Absolutely Free Every Month
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.