- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
What is ShareMagnet?
ShareMagnet provides a way to increase exposure to brands, websites/blog, online stores etc. There are two reasons to connect with ShareMagnet. You can use share magnet to advertise your brand or you can use share magnet to make money by sharing things that interest you with your social network followers.
I decided to try ShareMagnet out for myself and see what the process was like. As an advertiser I wanted to produce more visitors to my new blog PinTriedIt.com. I placed $10 into my account and answered some basic questions to help ShareMagnet understand how to categorize my blog. PinTriedIt.com has a focus of home improvement, recipes, do-it-yourself and so forth.
After I submitted the Magnet, any registered Publishers who have interest in the topic will see my new blog. After visiting my site, if they decide it is something they want to share with their Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest Followers then they will receive a set amount of money (10 cents in this case) for every person who then clicks on the shared link (from Facebook for example).
As the blog owner of PinTriedIt- I just received several new interested readers. Once my budget of 10 dollars was spent the campaign ended but I still received traffic from the social network shares for several days.
How Much Money can I Make with ShareMagnet?
Expect to earn just a few dollars here and there. The key to ShareMagnet is to share things you actually like. If you over-do your sharing on sites like Facebook then your friends will be quick to ignore you or even unfriend you. So, consider this a little extra money booster that may pay for a Value Meal or two from time to time.
How Does ShareMagnet Pay?
- ShareMagnet pays via PayPal.
- You only need $1 in your account to cash out.
- ShareMagnet takes 5% of any earnings.
Is ShareMagnet Really Worth My Time?
Many of us have several small money makers that we routinely visit and update. These small cash generators, when combined, add to my monthly earnings fairly significantly. I, of course, never rely on these things to ensure I have enough to pay bills…but I believe spending a few minutes a week on a site like ShareMagnet is worth the gain.
Can I Gain Traffic for My Own Blog using ShareMagnet?
Yes! And if you have an online ecommerce store- you could gain traffic and possibly buyers! ShareMagnet also has some very interesting and exciting things coming down the pipe especially for ecommerce store owners!
Refer Friends to ShareMagnet and Earn as Well!
Currently ShareMagnet is paying for you to refer your friends to try out their website! This is a great way for many sites to increase their user base. Refer your friends to ShareMagnet and earn 50 cents for every person who signs up!!
Visit ShareMagnet.com to sign up and learn more.
- RedGage- Share Content and Earn
- HubPages- Writing for Affiliate Earnings and Revenue Share
- Find Guest Bloggers and Collaborate on MyBlogU and MyBlogGuest
- Bukisa- Earn Money Online Sharing and Creating
- LivePerson.com – Share Your Expertise and Be Paid
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.