SpeakWrite is a transcription company that received rave reviews in any work at home forum. Their website says:
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
SpeakWrite is currently hiring typists throughout the United States and Canada to work as independent contractors from their own homes.SpeakWrite typists are qualified transcriptionists who contract with us to receive transcription work to complete from their own home, on their own schedule. You can apply from this site, and upon approval of your application and the completion of the required testing, you will be given a software which acts as a “key” which allows you to access the work. You may then sign into our system, pick up work from our clients, then upload your finished transcriptions to our system via the Internet.
They do have a 2 year experience requirement and the application process is lengthy. However, many people agree it is worth it. SpeakWrite does not hire very often so if you are only slightly interested I suggest you apply right away.
Here is the pay information from the website:
Upon successful completion of the application, training and testing process, you will be compensated on a pay-by-the-word basis. This pay rate of ? cent per word will usually generate $10 – $12 per hour for typical typists after a short period of working within our system. If your typing skills, speed and ability to turn around jobs efficiently and quickly are good, fast typists can earn as much as $15 per hour. Not having a high-speed Internet connection, an up-to-date computer, and/or the most current version of Windows may adversely impact your earnings.Payment for all contract work can be made via check by mail or direct deposit, twice a month. [NOTE: We do not currently offer direct deposit for typists residing in Canada.]
This seems like an ideal and dream egg to have in any transcribers basket. Best to all of you this week!
- SpeakWrite – Work at Home Review
- California Residents: Master List of Companies Hiring Remotely
- 30 Best Entry Level Typing Jobs for Beginners
- My Guest Post: 4 Skills Needed for a Transcription Job
- 7 Inspiring Memes: The New Work Posters
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!