- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- OpinionCity: The internet’s Best Paid Surveys are here. Make up to $100 per survey completed. Join OpinionCity Now
Staree is owned by IZEA, who is known best by their ground breaking development of paid blog posts, tweets, and check-ins. IZEA launched this new development called Staree in May 2012. Staree is all about pictures, and making money off of those pictures through Social Networking. You upload your pictures and share them through Facebook and Twitter. Advertisers pay Staree to place their ads with relevant pictures, and every time someone views you picture, you get paid. Apparently tons of celebrities signed up during the Beta phase, and now it is open to everyone.
How Much Can I Make?
Hmmm, well, that is up in the air at the moment. The Staree blog says up to $2500 per year easily. Here is the catch, it all depends on how big of a Facebook or Twitter following you have. Therefore, celebrities stand to make much more than this. Staree bases this amount on a random account with what they say is a non-celebrity level fair following. What cannot be ignored, however, is the comment left by a user stating he was posting regularly, had a decent following, and had only made five cents in the couple of weeks since he joined. Another commenter noted that he had over 300 pictures posted, with captions, and had no way of seeing how many views the pictures were getting.
Is it Legit?
Yes, IZEA is a legitimate company that is known to pay on time. This blog has used IZEA with paid posts and even for advertising and has so far been paid in full.
What Else Should I Know?
For every click your picture gets, not only do you make money, but a portion is donated to a charity picked by IZEA. The first recipient of these funds is Give Kids the World. They say they are the recipient for June, so they must be planning to pick a new charity monthly.
How Do I Start?
You cannot just sign up and start uploading photos. You have to apply, and the first step in the application process is to link your Facebook or Twitter account. You can submit your Klout score as well, which the website says they may use to determine eligibility. Commenters on the blog are noting that it is taking a while for applications to go through, and Staree has admitted as much after seeing those comments on their own blog. They say there is a long waiting list. This same post also advised current users that there were fast pass codes on the site that they could share with their friends to help them out. I guess that means if you want to expedite the process find someone you know that is already in and get them to give you a code.
This is a legitimate way to make money from home, but it will not yield a high income right away for most. More than likely it will be a fun hobby that brings in some spare change now and then, unless you have a huge Facebook or Twitter following. Then again, it is not really any different than the content sites that pay per view, so that if you promote your photos enough you could build a sizeable income in time. My personal take on it is that there is no reason not to apply, and if you are accepted, enjoy seeing some change roll in now and again while also knowing that you are helping out those less fortunate at the same time.
- How to Use Social Networking to Find Work from Home Jobs
- Dog Owners! Here are 17 Ways to Make Money with Your Pooch
- How to Make Quick Money Legally: 11 Ways to Earn Cash Fast
- 12 Easy Ways for Canadians to Make Extra Money Online
- Make Money with iStockphoto!!
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!