Stressed to the Max
Updated on: by Jess Weaver
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
By Jess Weaver:
We all have those “Stressed to the Max” days. But, this was a really bad week for me.
I decided to completely let go of my Phone Job this week.
I was waking up every morning and dreading work-calling people and ‘converting’ them to what I was trying to ‘sell’ them.
Mind you, I actually enjoyed my phone job until they switched the projects on us, and we had no say in the change. (Seems pretty typical nowadays!)
So here I am without a main “Egg” to concentrate on.
I have been trying really hard to concentrate on the things that lie ahead and to not worry.
Easier said than done.
This stressful week taught me I need some ways to relieve stress.
The stress I was causing myself and my kids was not healthy. Although I see the effects of this week and I tell myself I will never let it happen again, I know it will. As a parent it is my job to not let my children see my desperate stressful moments. It is okay for them to see me stressed, but I never want them to see me as stressed as I was this week.
Ways to Relieve Some Stress
- Go into a different room. Sitting in front of the computer sulking will never help.
- Eat a piece of chocolate. Notice I said a piece, not a whole pan of brownies. 😉 Chocolate has been known to release positive endorphins.
- Call a friend. All of us “work at home people” need someone to talk to. Luckily, I have made some amazing friends through WAH Adventures and Real Ways to Earn Money Online. We are all going through the same issues, and we need a keyboard to cry on every now and again.
- Ask for help. There are many times when I just break down and ask for help. I am not a perfect person and I cannot do it on my own. I talk to God when I need that extra boost, but you can talk to your chair, carpet, or two year old- whatever your fancy. Talking is a great stress reliever.
- Take a walk. I just laughed out loud writing this because it is hard to get energized to take a walk or exercise. However, it is important. So get those sweet cheeks a’ walkin!
- Do not over do it. We all know we have bills to pay but stressing over the amount of money we are making is pointless. I started title editing for Demand Media today and made 15 bucks. I’m not rich but it is a start! Every penny counts but stressing over money does not count. Remember when YOU stress, your family also stresses.
Take my advice with a grain of salt. Someone please tell me what that quote even means, ;). This is a huge learning process for all of us. Let’s lean on each other.
Editors Note: Jess wrote this article several weeks back but it got lost in the mix. Since writing this she has found herself with more work than she can handle! Life has it’s twists and turns. If we wait long enough everything will pass and new problems will come! By accepting this, we can learn to enjoy life- through all of the bumpy roads.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- Ways to Start Your Day Off Strong
- Ways To Relieve Work at Home Stress
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- 4 Totally Random Points That Make Me Feel Better About Working at Home
- How to Raise Your WAH Income in 2013
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!