Have you ever had your vehicle immobilized because you forgot to pay a parking ticket?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
If so, you probably had to call to pay the fine and get it mobilized again. Well that’s exactly what customer service representatives at Direct Interactions do. This article will provide more information on the work at home customer service opportunity with Direct Interactions
What do customer service representatives at Direct Interactions do?
Customer service representatives at Direct Interactions take calls from people who need to pay unpaid parking tickets to have their vehicle mobilized again.
What is scheduling like, and how many hours would I have to work?
Scheduling is flexible – shifts are open 7 days a week from 4 am to 12 am Pacific time (7 am to 3 am Eastern Time). You need to work at least 30 hours a week, and at least 6 of those need to be on the weekend.
What kind of training and experience is Direct Interactions looking for?
You need to have at least a high school diploma and some call center experience, and you need to be able to pass a background check.
What other qualities do agents need to have?
Since you’re going to be talking to people who have had their vehicle immobilized, you’ll need to be able to remain calm, cool and collected, and still be able to provide accurate information to the callers. You also need to be able to handle and resolve customer complaints.
What technical requirements does my computer need to meet?
Your computer needs to be running Windows XP, Vista, or 7, have Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox installed. You also need to have a DSL or cable internet connection and a corded landline phone, a USB headset, current anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed, and an operational firewall installed.
How much will I get paid working for Direct Interactions?
You’re paid $9.35 an hour during training, then once you start taking calls your rate goes up to $10 per hour. If you speak Spanish, you can potentially make $11 per hour.
What do others have to say about working from home for Direct Interactions?
I found several very positive reviews on Glassdoor for the work at home position with Direct Interactions. Many people like the flexibility of the job, and many people have good things to say about management. There were mixed opinions about pay – some thought it was great, others thought it could be improved. Cons mentioned by some were the pay, and also that some of the calls can be abrasive, since many of the people that you’re talking to are not happy.
This all sounds great, how do I apply?
Go to the Direct Interactions career page and choose “work at home”. Then, select the position you’re interested in, and fill out the application. If the company thinks you’re a good fit they will contact you for an interview.
If you’re looking for a job that’s challenging and provides a lot of flexibility and excellent pay, Direct Interactions could be an excellent fit for you. If you’ve had any experience with them or decide to apply, feel free to comment below!
- ACD Direct – Pledge Based Call Center
- Valley Direct Media
- Direct Sales for Extra Cash – What You Need to Know
- Review of 6Calls
- NexusOp Agents Combine Customer Service and Sales
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada