Test your Social Media Skills
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
UPDATE 07/2023: Smarterer was acquired by Pluralsight, a technology skills platform, in November 2014. Post-acquisition, the Smarterer assessment technology was integrated into Pluralsight’s platform to enhance their skills measurement and benchmarking capabilities.
Social Media is one of the hottest ways to earn a living from home. Most of us are so active on social networking sites that we think we should automatically qualify for the position with many companies! But you should first learn your true social media skills. See how well you know about Google Search, Pinterest, and Facebook using Smarterer.
Smarterer offers users a free, fast and fun way to validate their digital, social, and technical skills with short quizzes in over 600 topics.
Now that Smarterer is no longer in play, you can sharpen your social media skills on the following platforms:
Hootsuite Academy offers a variety of courses related to social media marketing. You can learn about platform-specific skills (like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and broader topics such as social media strategy. Some courses are free, while others require payment.
HubSpot Academy provides a variety of free courses on marketing, including social media strategy. Their courses often include videos, quizzes, and practical exercises, and you can earn a certification at the end of many courses.
Coursera is an online learning platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide to offer courses on various subjects, including social media. These range from beginner to advanced courses. While most courses are paid, they often offer a 7-day free trial.
Udemy is another online learning platform that offers a wide range of courses on social media marketing. The courses are paid, but they are often on sale, and once you purchase a course, you have lifetime access to it.
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) offers a wide array of courses on social media, from platform-specific skills to broader social media strategy topics. The service is subscription-based, but they often offer a one-month free trial.
- How to Work From Home in Social Media
- Becoming a Social Media Manager – A Guide to Earning Online
- 15 Ways to Monetize Your Social Media Presence in 2023
- A 10-Step Framework for Selling on Social Media
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Online Business
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!