The Content Authority – Freelance Writing
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
I would first like to begin this post with a reminder that not every single job I post is one I have much experience with. Usually if I see something that is interesting enough for me to check out further, I will post it here. But always do your own research before applying for any job.
Alright, this post will most likely be in two parts as I was hoping to be accepted by this company before I wrote a review on them. However, they are taking a while to get back to me.
The Content Authority is another content mill that is pretty low in pay. However, they do have different ‘tiers’ that you can work your way toward to make more. But my favorite thing about The Content Authority is they pay WEEKLY! Some times I realize I need a little extra cash quick. These types of ‘eggs’ are nice to keep for those times an extra thirty bucks will make all the difference. It is also another stepping stone for writers like myself, working my way up into the world of professional writing.
So, just how low is the pay at The Content Authority? Well, I do believe starting off, a 400 word article can pay as low as a couple of dollars. Even once up in tiers it moves up to around $4. However, prices vary I am sure and until I am working for them I cannot say for sure.
The Content Authority is not a company I will be giving my complete focus to. But it will be an egg I keep warm for those days I need just a little more money! If you are like me and need more quick paying jobs available to you, check out their application page.
You can also try out these alternative content mills:
- Textbroker: Textbroker is a popular content mill that connects freelance writers with clients looking for written content. Writers can register and create a profile, then select from a variety of available assignments based on their expertise and interests. The platform provides a rating system to assess writers’ skill levels, and payment is based on the quality and complexity of the content.
- iWriter: iWriter is another content mill that offers opportunities for freelancers to write articles, blog posts, product descriptions, and more. Writers can choose from various projects and earn income based on the word count and their writer rating. iWriter employs a tiered rating system to assess writer quality and facilitate fair compensation.
- WriterAccess: WriterAccess is a content marketplace where freelance writers can connect with clients seeking written content. The platform allows writers to build a profile, showcase their expertise, and bid on available assignments. WriterAccess offers a flexible pricing structure, allowing writers to set their own rates based on their experience and skill level.
- Constant Content: Constant Content is a content marketplace that connects freelance writers with clients looking for custom-written articles, blog posts, and other types of content. Writers can submit their work to the platform and set their own prices for their content. Clients can browse through available content and make purchases based on their specific needs.
- Verblio (formerly BlogMutt): Verblio is a content creation platform that connects freelance writers with businesses and agencies in need of written content. Writers can select from a range of topics and submit articles based on client specifications. The platform offers competitive pay rates and opportunities for long-term client relationships.
- Calling All Content Mill Writers: The Content Authority is Looking for You
- Writing for Constant Content
- How to Start an Online Freelance Writing Career
- Textbroker – Writing Online Content
- 9 Things to Know About the Freelance Writing World in 2023
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!