I would first like to begin this post with a reminder that not every single job I post is one I have much experience with. Usually if I see something that is interesting enough for me to check out further, I will post it here. But always do your own research before applying for any job.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Alright, this post will most likely be in two parts as I was hoping to be accepted by this company before I wrote a review on them. However, they are taking a while to get back to me.
The Content Authority is another content mill that is pretty low in pay. However, they do have different ‘tiers’ that you can work your way toward to make more. But my favorite thing about The Content Authority is they pay WEEKLY! Some times I realize I need a little extra cash quick. These types of ‘eggs’ are nice to keep for those times an extra thirty bucks will make all the difference. It is also another stepping stone for writers like myself, working my way up into the world of professional writing.
So, just how low is the pay at The Content Authority? Well, I do believe starting off, a 400 word article can pay as low as a couple of dollars. Even once up in tiers it moves up to around $4. However, prices vary I am sure and until I am working for them I cannot say for sure.
The Content Authority is not a company I will be giving my complete focus to. But it will be an egg I keep warm for those days I need just a little more money! If you are like me and need more quick paying jobs available to you, check out their application page.
- Calling All Content Mill Writers: The Content Authority is Looking for You
- 5 Things to Know About the Freelance Writing World in 2012
- Writing for Constant Content
- Online Content Writing 101
- 5 Writing Sites Similar to Textbroker
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!