I would first like to begin this post with a reminder that not every single job I post is one I have much experience with. Usually if I see something that is interesting enough for me to check out further, I will post it here. But always do your own research before applying for any job.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Alright, this post will most likely be in two parts as I was hoping to be accepted by this company before I wrote a review on them. However, they are taking a while to get back to me.
The Content Authority is another content mill that is pretty low in pay. However, they do have different ‘tiers’ that you can work your way toward to make more. But my favorite thing about The Content Authority is they pay WEEKLY! Some times I realize I need a little extra cash quick. These types of ‘eggs’ are nice to keep for those times an extra thirty bucks will make all the difference. It is also another stepping stone for writers like myself, working my way up into the world of professional writing.
So, just how low is the pay at The Content Authority? Well, I do believe starting off, a 400 word article can pay as low as a couple of dollars. Even once up in tiers it moves up to around $4. However, prices vary I am sure and until I am working for them I cannot say for sure.
The Content Authority is not a company I will be giving my complete focus to. But it will be an egg I keep warm for those days I need just a little more money! If you are like me and need more quick paying jobs available to you, check out their application page.
- Calling All Content Mill Writers: The Content Authority is Looking for You
- 5 Writing Sites Similar to Textbroker
- Writing for Constant Content
- 5 Things to Know About the Freelance Writing World in 2012
- 6 Ways to Make Extra Money Between Calls
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada