Think before you post! Infographic
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
- 100th Blog Post!
- What is Your Driving Force? -Guest Blog Post
- Infographic- Don’t get Scammed!
- Top Five Working-from-Home Mistakes- Guest Post Jessica Bunyard
- Sitting is Killing You- Infographic
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
April 5, 2012 at 3:23 pm
Wow! All I can say is “Wow!” We are definitely living in the information era, and that information travels fast. Good graphics and information, Miranda.
April 5, 2012 at 4:37 pm
I didnot make this one. I got it from Pinterest 🙂 But yes, the information and everything about it is just great!
April 5, 2012 at 4:17 pm
welcome to the future folks, great stats Miranda, I appreciate seeing that. We had a local news reporter who asked to “friend” a neighboring towns police chief personal FB page. The newscaster then exposed what was on the chiefs page and a firestorm erupted. How about the teacher that was fired because a parent saw she had a picture on her page while she was on vacation in a bikini with a cocktail in her hand? I get why employers do this however IMO it borders on invasion of privacy. I guess be careful what you put out there.
April 5, 2012 at 4:39 pm
It is really sad. People have been robbed by their FB ‘friends’ after announcing plans to go on vacation! In today’s world we seriously have no privacy except the thoughts in your head– we have to be careful who we choose to share those thoughts with!