Three Jobs You Wish You Had
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
We talk all about working from home and telecommuting here at wahadventures and to be honest, most of these common jobs seem too good to be true in themselves.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Many of us find it to be very difficult to find the right fit for our individual circumstances and needs. But the following three jobs are intended to be jobs you can only dream about!
Netflix and Chill
Netflix offers a telecommute position titled Taggers and it sounds great for the binge watchers. According to CNBC, Netflix taggers are paid to watch hours upon hours of movies and tv shows and then help humanize the viewing suggestions.
You know the, “because you watched Making a Murderer you probably like these shows…”.
I have no idea what these Netflix taggers are paid to watch tv and categorize and tag the shows and movies, but I wouldn’t care, if I ever had the chance at that job- I would be fighting over it like Black Friday towels in Walmart.
One very lucky college student was paid roughly 28k to spend 6 months taking all-expense paid trips all over the world to test out waterslides at theme parks.
The process of choosing the waterslide tester was probably more involved than the job itself. It took 5 months to narrow the job down to one person in their contest-like challenge that began with over 2000 applicants.
This job was handed out in 2013 and as far as I can tell, there hasn’t been any more slide tester positions open at First Choice.
The job entailed traveling to 15 countries where 186 waterslides were tested for both splash and adrenaline factor. Lucky guy.
Paid to Sleep
In 2013 a hotel company in Finland sought out a professional sleeper to test out the comfort of their hotel rooms and then blog about it. The gig lasted 35 days and the professional sleeper had a nice summer break, paid for!
The company hasn’t offered the position again. Even if another job like this does come open again. There will be a lot of competition. This particular job required you to speak English and Finish fluently, with Russian being a plus. There were at least 600 applicants.
- 12 Best Cashback Sites to Make You Money While You Shop
- Video Game Blogger Jobs: 28 Best Sites That Let You Write About Games!
- 43 Work from Home Jobs That Give You a Free Computer
- 106 Best Transcription Jobs to Help You Start Your At-Home Career
- 102+ Legitimate Online Jobs That Pay You Every Day or Week!
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
Lisa Jordie @TheDriftingDesk
March 4, 2016 at 5:58 pm
A waterslide tester?! This is INCREDIBLE. I’d sign up for this in a heartbeat. Thanks for the fun post, Miranda!
March 21, 2016 at 7:50 pm
I would definitely sign up to work for Netflix! Thanks for sharing this list…and who wouldn’t want to get paid to sleep? 🙂
Have a great week!
July 19, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Those are some rare and creative jobs!
March 27, 2017 at 12:46 am
This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.