Previously I wrote a review on TicketPuller. Since that post I have been invited to work for them. I just went through the training information and wanted to share what I have learned for anyone interested.
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
TicketPuller is a company that finds event tickets for their clients. They hire agents to assist finding the tickets and will pay you a percentage of the ticket cost. It is very fast paced, requiring quick thinking in high pressure situations.
There was a question on how you would pay for the tickets, in regards to using a credit card number. From the training video I watched, you will have an account set up by TicketPuller at the website being used to find tickets, such as ticketmaster.com. The account will have a credit card already defaulted and with approval from TicketPuller Admin, you would simply submit through the site with the default credit card information already in the necessary field.
I am not sure I will follow through with this as it seems stressful. You would need to be able to have several browsers open at once. Multitasking skills are essential here. My hunt is for work I can do with high strung kids at my feet. I doubt I could have the concentration I would need for this job. My stress level is already too high for it!
However, if it sounds interesting to you, check out their site by clicking HERE.
- Review of goFLUENT.com
- Review of AnswerGem.com
- Review of Writing Site: Scripted.com
- ReviewStream.com Review: Can You Make Money Reviewing Products?
- Needle.com Review 2021: Is It a Legit Work at Home Job?
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!