Previously I wrote a review on TicketPuller. Since that post I have been invited to work for them. I just went through the training information and wanted to share what I have learned for anyone interested.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
TicketPuller is a company that finds event tickets for their clients. They hire agents to assist finding the tickets and will pay you a percentage of the ticket cost. It is very fast paced, requiring quick thinking in high pressure situations.
There was a question on how you would pay for the tickets, in regards to using a credit card number. From the training video I watched, you will have an account set up by TicketPuller at the website being used to find tickets, such as ticketmaster.com. The account will have a credit card already defaulted and with approval from TicketPuller Admin, you would simply submit through the site with the default credit card information already in the necessary field.
I am not sure I will follow through with this as it seems stressful. You would need to be able to have several browsers open at once. Multitasking skills are essential here. My hunt is for work I can do with high strung kids at my feet. I doubt I could have the concentration I would need for this job. My stress level is already too high for it!
However, if it sounds interesting to you, check out their site by clicking HERE.
- Review of goFLUENT.com
- Review of AnswerGem.com
- An Honest Review of ReviewStream.com
- Review of Writing Site: Scripted.com
- Needle.com Review 2019: Is It a Legit Work at Home Job?
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.