TicketPuller.com Review Part 2
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Previously I wrote a review on TicketPuller. Since that post I have been invited to work for them. I just went through the training information and wanted to share what I have learned for anyone interested.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
TicketPuller is a company that finds event tickets for their clients. They hire agents to assist finding the tickets and will pay you a percentage of the ticket cost. It is very fast paced, requiring quick thinking in high pressure situations.
There was a question on how you would pay for the tickets, in regards to using a credit card number. From the training video I watched, you will have an account set up by TicketPuller at the website being used to find tickets, such as ticketmaster.com. The account will have a credit card already defaulted and with approval from TicketPuller Admin, you would simply submit through the site with the default credit card information already in the necessary field.
I am not sure I will follow through with this as it seems stressful. You would need to be able to have several browsers open at once. Multitasking skills are essential here. My hunt is for work I can do with high strung kids at my feet. I doubt I could have the concentration I would need for this job. My stress level is already too high for it!
However, if it sounds interesting to you, check out their site by clicking HERE.
TicketPuller might currently not be in operation but you can try out the following alternatives:
- StubHub: StubHub is one of the largest ticket marketplaces that connects buyers and sellers of event tickets. They offer a program called Fan Ambassador, where individuals can sign up to become ambassadors and earn commissions by promoting and selling tickets to events.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is a well-known ticketing platform that sells tickets for various events, including concerts, sports games, and theater shows. They have a Ticketmaster Resale program that allows individuals to list and sell tickets on their platform, earning a commission on each sale.
- Vivid Seats: Vivid Seats is an online marketplace for buying and selling event tickets. They have a program called Vivid Seats Ticket Resale Team, where individuals can join as independent contractors to sell tickets and earn a commission.
- SeatGeek: SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that aggregates tickets from various platforms to help customers find the best deals. They have a program called SeatGeek Ambassador, where individuals can sign up to promote and sell tickets, earning a commission on each sale they generate.
- Review of Ticket Puller
- Review of AnswerGem.com
- Ticket Puller
- Review of goFLUENT.com
- ReviewStream.com Review: Can You Make Money Reviewing Products?
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!