Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make a full-time income online!
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
Being an affiliate marketer means you join up with a company to help promote and sell their services or products. In exchange for your promotion, you earn either a flat rate or a percentage of sales made from users referred by you. Affiliate marketing is very simple. But, making a full-time income from it is much more involved.
The key to affiliate marketing is finding either a company you are already a fan of or by identifying a topic, or niche, you have interest in.
For example, I am a huge fan of my hosting company, HostGator. It is the company I have chosen to host this website, they store all the files I need to make this and all of my blogs/sites (all 5 of them!) actually work! I am a huge fan because I love the price and the support is AWESOME! If someone asked me how to get started blogging, I would suggest they use HostGator and WordPress.
Lucky for me, HostGator offers an affiliate program where I can earn as much as $100 a referral!!!!!
Because it is a company I use and I have trust in, I am more than willing to suggest their services. The $100 pay is a huge bonus and incentive! In fact, I often tell my friends I will split the referral money with them- making an easy profit for me and a great day for them!
Although Hostgator’s pay is fantastic for referring someone to a program they will probably only pay $10 a month for is fantastic, you will likely have to market more than one company in order to make a full-time income. In this example, if I chose to pursue affiliate marketing with Hostgator, I could also join up with companies like GoDaddy where I can earn money for each person I refer to buy a domain name for their blog or website. Then, I could join up with some design theme companies to refer their WordPress themes and earn money for every theme sold through my referral links. The limit to how much you could make is limitless!
Once you have found a subject that interests you, such as the blogging example used above, you will next need to put your marketing skills to work.
Affiliate marketing takes a lot of learned skills! From marketing tactics, social networking, blogging, SEO (search engine optimization), researching skills and a knack for writing- there is a lot to affiliate marketing.
Thankfully all of it can be learned by using resources online and being patient with yourself as you grow into it. Hard work and dedication ultimately pays off.
Knowing your resources is essential. Sites like The Keyword Academy will walk anyone through the basic steps of getting started. The goal with the program is to earn $1000 a month. Many people, after a lot of experience and learned knowledge make well over $1000 a month.
Like most bloggers, I signed up for The Keyword Academy and learned a lot with the free 30 days they offer. I canceled at the end of my thirty days because affiliate marketing was not my choice of ways to make money. I did however, learn a lot about how to help my blog reach a larger audience!
Wondering how you can find out about companies that offer affiliate pay?
Many companies do not actively advertise they have affiliate programs.
In fact, some of them offer a higher rate if you go through a third party company.
Hostgator, like I told you, pays $100 a referral- that is if you sign up to be an affiliate through a site called Commission Junction, rather than going directly through Hostgator’s site! Going through Hostgator.com will cut your pay in half! Going directly through the company only gives you $50 a referral!!
Swagbucks has their general referral pay of matching your referral’s “bucks” earned for searching (up to 1000 “bucks”), but if you sign up through one of the third party companies, you can earn up to $3 in REAL MONEY for each referral!
If affiliate marketing is interesting to you, then check out the top 5 affiliate marketing programs where you can get started.
Here is my suggested top 5!
Search through hundreds of affiliate programs by subject or company name!
Set and forget this one. If you ever link to a product or site but did not think to find out if you could earn a referral or affiliate pay, VigLink will likely have you covered!
Join Opinion World #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! No hidden fees and completely free!
Dig through a large selection of affiliate programs with top brand names, like Barnes and Nobel or Buy.com!
Another affiliate program that lists hundreds of companies!
Link to products your love and earn a percentage of any sales made through your links!
- 8 Basic Rules Of Promoting Amazon Affiliate Products Successfully
- Are Multi-Level Marketing Companies Legitimate?
- Article Marketing Co.
- VigLink for Bloggers
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 6 – What Will You Put in Your VA Marketing Package?
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!