Userlytics – User Testing
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Often when I sign into the program and find a test available I quickly grab it (they do go quick). There is a simple explanation of a task to be completed. You will have 10 minutes to attempt the task given. You will be instructed to speak aloud your thoughts, your confusions, your frustrations…Let the customer know what you are thinking as you are on their site. Once completed you will answer a few questions and submit for approval.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
My tests have always been approved in less than 24 hours, usually within a few hours. Userlytics will pay out within 30 days of the test date. Thankfully, my work has always been paid within a few weeks.
Userlytics is a great way to make some extra cash working from home! There have been days I log in and find 10 tests ready to go! If I did not have the distractions in life called kids, I would say I could average more than a few tests a week. However, I am happy with the couple I complete now.
Userlytics is different from other remote usability sites as they require a webcam while testing. This allows the client to view your reactions to the site. Just remember it is on while you are testing and so don’t do anything silly….like pick your nose!
There are other usability companies that do not use a webcam, such as Usertesting.com and Userfeel.com. However, they have an application process while Userlystics does not. Anyone can work from home with Userlytics! Just sign up and get started..
- TryMyUI.com- Website User-Friendliness Testing
- Analysia Website Usability Testing
- 20|20 Research – Product Testing
- Website Testing for UserFeel.com
- UserZoom Review: Can You Really Make Money Testing Websites?
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!