Do you want or need a non-phone, work-at-home (WAH) job?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Do you enjoy surfing the Internet and using search engines?
Do you have a basic knowledge of how websites should load and function?
Then YouEye would like to hear from you. Their online usability tester position just might be the right WAH gig for you!
What Exactly is UserZoom (YouEye)?
Located right in the heart of the Silicon Valley, California, YouEye is a company which specializes in consumer research. This research often comes in the form of consumer buying habits and trends. Businesses rely on this information to create better products and overall better customer experiences. YouEye offers solutions to help these companies focus on improving their e-commerce models, marketing, and product research.
Consumer information may be obtained via YouEye through:
- video interviews
- on-demand buying habits
- marketing reports
- behavior metrics
YouEye’s mobile and desktop usability systems deliver to all types of businesses. Among their stellar list of clients are eBay, Google, Walmart, Etsy, Facebook, GoDaddy, Fidelity Investments, SalesForce, and many other recognizable companies.
While all of this sounds very well and good, how does this apply to you a work-at-homer (WAHer)? Well, keep reading.
What Does an Online Usability Tester Do?
Your role as an at-home, online usability tester or “participant” will be to help web developers and web designers obtain feedback from different client websites. The website will be tested for how easy it is to navigate, search for information, and a host of other scenarios. Your web testing or “study” will be recorded via webcam as you speak out loud into the webcam about your experience.
What Are the Hours and Schedule Like at UserZoom (YouEye)?
The best part is the hours are flexible, and you can log in whenever you want. That is if the work is available, but you can always log in and see if there is any work to do.
When is Payday?
The pay is $12 per completed study. Some studies will be longer than others. A study can take between 30 minutes to 1 hour. Payment is made via PayPal once a week.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Are You an Independent Contractor?
You are an independent contractor. You will be responsible for your own taxes and should you make over $600 a year, YouEye will send you a 1099 Tax Form.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need to Work for YouEye?
Once you watch the two training videos and then sign up, you can just about begin right away! Again, you will need to use a webcam to record your overall human reactions to a website, including facial expressions.
In other words, you will be explaining/speaking out loud to the webcam as to what part of the website you are testing. Each time you test a new part of the website, you will need to be speaking about that too. You must also be able to speak English fluently, and able to follow instructions.
You must also be 18 years of age or older.
What Computer Equipment Do You Need?
The great news is that you can use a PC, laptop, Mac or a mobile device. The mobile device must have a front facing camera.
Here are the other computer requirements:
- Mac with OS X 10.8 or higher or PC with Windows 7 or higher
- webcam and microphone
- Internet connection or DSL
Now, if you are planning on using a mobile device:
- iOS 7or higher (iPad or iPhone)
- Android 4.0 or higher
- Wifi connectivity (preferred) or cellular connectivity
What is My Overall Impression of YouEye?
YouEye seems like a cutting-edge technology company that is growing. I think the online usability tester position could be a great “side egg” for someone, who enjoys this kind of work. I don’t think you could do it full-time.
What Do Others Think of UserZoom (YouEye)?
UserZoom (YouEye)did receive 4.1 out of 5 stars on this review. Most people agree that the usability tester gig is a fun and easy way to make extra money.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply?
Go to the application website and watch the two videos. Then complete the simple sign-up form. Try a sample study and get it approved. Then go ahead and start making money!
Good luck to all who apply.
- TryMyUI.com- Website User-Friendliness Testing
- Userlytics – User Testing
- Analysia Website Usability Testing
- Review of Feedback Army
- Uxline- Test a Website and Earn Ten Bucks
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.