If you have a blog and/or website you need to drive traffic toward- this article will help you understand how to utilize the best resources available through Fiverr. It’s not just a great place to make additional money online, Fiverr is an amazing place to get help with CSS/HTML coding, graphics and Internet Marketing as well. There are so many ways Fiverr can help and it’s totally within everyone’s budget!
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Anyone who has been in the Internet marketing business for more than a few minutes has heard of Fiverr and other similar sites where people offer a variety of different services for a very low price (just $5 per gig at Fiverr.com). Internet marketers commonly use these types of services to complete tasks such as link building, twitter blasts and article writing.
Some Internet marketing experts believe these types of sites are an amazing opportunity to get work done very inexpensively. Others say it is a waste of time and money because of the high number of low quality gigs being offered and even some scams. So, what’s the real story? As with most things in life, the truth lays somewhere in the middle.
There are thousands of worthless gigs on Fiverr that can not only waste your $5 but also harm your search engine rankings. On the other hand, there are thousands of gigs that will provide the service they offer well and it is worth several times what they charge. The trick is to find which gigs are good and which are bad. Fortunately, you don’t have to waste your money trying them all out.
How to Find Quality Gigs at Fiverr
The best thing you can do to find out what gigs are going to be a great investment is to first get off of the Fiverr website. Their site search engine does very little to help people find effective gigs and it should really only be used as a last resort. There are dozens of sites that are dedicated to testing and reviewing Fiverr gigs and using these sites is an excellent way to increase the odds of finding the right gig for you.
With a simple Google search for “Fiverr review sites” will lead you to a number of excellent options. Use these sites to narrow down your search for the right gigs. Most of these sites will offer reviews on a wide variety of different gigs so you can easily find the perfect gig for link building, writing and much more.
The Best Stay Busy
The only down side to this method is the gigs that have the most positive reviews on these types of sites often have a lot of orders and that can mean a longer delivery time. Most people will agree, however, that it is well worth the wait to ensure you’re purchasing only the best gigs on the market.
Get a variety of products and services for only $5 at Fiverr! Click Here
- Make Extra Money or Start a Freelance Business on Fiverr
- My Five Fave Ways to Earn Money Using the Internet
- Fiverr, Virtual Assisting and Paying off Debt? It’s Round-up 07.27.12!
- 10 Sites Like Amazon Mechanical Turk That Pay More Money
- Fiverr.com- Sell your talents!
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada