Varolo incents us to watch relevant ads that match our interests in exchange for chances to win huge weekly jackpots and through direct pay, leveraging the social networks they build. – Varolo.comNeed Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
I just learned today that Varolo.com had decided to open their floodgates. Many of us have been waiting months to find out what Varolo is really all about. I had my first look at Varolo today and want to share my own feelings toward this company who rewards it’s users for watching advertisements.
What is Varolo?
Varolo is an advertisement company. As society is desensitized to the thousands of advertisements seen daily and the DVR ability to fast forward right past commercials, businesses are turning toward non-traditional ways to advertise their products and services- in comes Varolo. Users at Varolo share their interests and advertisements are directed to them based on those interests.
Varolo is not the first company to have come up with this idea, and frankly many other paid to view sites are not much of a success. (YouData.com being a nice example) Only time will tell if Varolo has the right formula to make this a booming business.
How do you earn money or rewards at Varolo?
Upon entering the Varolo site there are two obvious ways to earn rewards. First, earn by watching the advertisements available. Today, I watched several advertisements and was reward two points per ad. I also earned one jackpot entry per view. However, while Varolo is in Beta mode, the Jackpot has been disabled until further notice. While the Jackpot may be disabled, you can still build up entries in preparation for the release of the Jackpot section of Varolo.
Another way to earn points at Varolo is through your ‘village’, which is a just a way around using the word referral. Varolo is all about marketing, which is why they have chosen to reward users for finding referrals. For every advertisement view your referrals watch, you too will receive points. And on down the ‘line’…you receive a percentage of revenue from your referral’s created by your referrals as well, creating a village, where there is a potential in earning a residual income.
My experience at Varolo.
I just logged in today, for the first time since it’s release. I watched four videos, which earned me eight points and four jackpot earnings. I was excited to see my point value increase after watching short thirty-second video clips…excited that is…until I checked out the rewards.
For a $10 WalMart gift card, it will take an earning of 20,000 points to receive! This would require me, without referalls, to watch 10,000 advertisements!!!! At thirty seconds a video, that would be fifty hours of work! Not even close to being worth the time logging into Varolo.
This is why referalls are important to Varolo users. It is also, why I am personally not going to pursue Varolo. Finding valuable referrals is genuinely hard work. Many seem to believe companies like Varolo, who pays you for your referral’s work, make for easy money. Truth is, it takes many hours and a lot of time to find referrals, as well as a lot of annoyed friends and acquaintances. So, while this will likely not be something I spend any further time with, it could be potentially profitable to those willing to dedicate time to Varolo.
How to learn more about Varolo and the sign up information:
What others are saying about Varolo (Good and Bad).
**I am not using my referral link and am not benefiting, whatsoever at Varolo.com for this review**
- Varolo: My Opinion
- 11 Best Places You Can Sign Up to Be a Human Guinea Pig for Money
- Earn Using Bing Rewards
- Earn Rewards with Viggle.com
- Introducing WAHQuestions.com!
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!