Our customer service representatives work from their homes making customer service calls for our newspaper clients. -Verafast.netNeed Easy Extra $250+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Ver-A-Fast fills the needs of companies who need to retain and grow their customer base. Verafast offers a variety of services from customer surveys to data verification. Verafast employs over 250 people to work from their headquarters. In addition they contract over 500 agents to work from home to service their branch of newspaper clients. Verafast at-home-agents handle outbound calling and are offered a flexible schedule. But is Verafast as great as their recruiting agents make it sound? Read on to learn my discoveries.
Ver-A-Fast Agents Responsibilities:
Verafast agents will need to have a sense of self-motivation and discipline. This of course, is true for any work at home job. While working for Verafast, agents will be required to have a completely quiet background, without disruptions. Before applying, be sure you will have a quiet space to work and anyone (including animals) know to leave you alone. Verafast agents will need to be comfortable handling outbound calling to current newspaper subscribers. Verafast’s goal is to retain customers for their clients.
Ver-A-Fast Pay Information:
Here is where I began searching through online forums and discussion boards to learn more about Verafast. This is also where I became a little disturbed about this company and will be sure to share in complete the many issues I have discovered.
VerAFast pays per interaction with a variety of aspect effecting the rate. During the interview process, many hiring agents are told to expect around $150 to $200 for 15 hours of work. Which, from discusson board responses, is not very likely. Many agents claim to make less than minimum wage (one of the negatives of being an Independent Contractor).
VerAFast pays via papercheck. Which, I know some are happier with. But in reality a papercheck versus either paypal or direct deposit payments is a bit old school. When a representative of Verafast was asked why they do not offer direct deposit, the rep responded that the turn over rate was too high to waste the time gathering and submitting the information for direct deposit! …Enough said
Flexibility at Ver-A-Fast:
Ver-A-Fast agents are required to work at least 15 hours a week. While their scheduling system is flexible, Verafast’s website claims most work is completed in the evenings and weekends. While Verafast prides themselves on being flexible, I have read where many agents, when faced with true emergencies, were penalized and even terminated.
Requirements of Ver-A-Fast Agents:
- An IBM compatible personal computer that is a Pentium III or better processor, running Windows 2000, XP, NT, Vista or Windows 7?
- A working printer with ink and paper attached to your computer?
- A color monitor (800 x 600 resolution 16 bit color or greater)?
- 100 MB of hard disk space available?
- 64 MB of RAM?
- A CD-Rom drive?
- A DSL/Cable modem?
- Internet access including your own email account?
What Others Are Saying about Ver-A-Fast:
While this link does require a membership at Workplacelikehome.com to view, it is an important thread to read if considering applying for Verafast: WPLH Verafast Discussion
Verafast is not a company I would recommend to a friend. Normally, I do not complete reviews for companies I am not comfortable with. However, Verafast is one many of you have asked to learn more about. Therefore, I did feel it was important to share this information. While reading through discussion boards, I did not once find someone who was happy with their situation at Verafast!
I am not even linking to their application page…
- Be an Appointment Setter with Blue Zebra
- Customer Loyalty Concepts- Hourly Phone Based Sales
- Review of NexRep
- Auto Point- Declined Service WAH Position
- NexusOp Agents Combine Customer Service and Sales
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada