- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Verbalink is a transcription company that hires transcriptionist to work from the comfort of their own homes. They have been around for a while but were previously known as Escriptionist. They are generally considered a reputable company in the work-at-home community and there was very little negative to be found about them. In fact, the worst I found was that the test they give potential contractors is hard.
What about the Money?
Verbalink does not list their pay on their website nor does anyone in any of the forums reveal a pay rate. I emailed the company for more information, and while they confirmed my suspicion that they only reveal their pay rates to their contractors, they believe in paying a living wage. They offered a link to an article further explaining their belief in this here. They also explained that they pay weekly via PayPal, which is always good to hear. Those in the know that did express an opinion on pay felt it was a fair wage, and actually average or above average for the industry.
How do I Apply for Transcription at Verbalink?
Send an email to email@example.com with a resume attached in either a Word Document or PDF. They are very clear that resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Who Does Verbalink Hire?
They are looking for experienced transcriptionists, and often they may advertise for specific qualifications. An example may be that they might advertise they are hiring transcriptionists with medical transcription experience. In general however, they are looking for workers that:
• Love learning
• Can tell the different between voices that sound similar
• Finish work ahead of deadlines
• Have a strong command of the English language and grammar, and
• Possess other characteristics listed here
Verbalink also stated in their email to me that all of their contractors work in the United States.
From all appearances this is a reputable transcription company that pays fairly. Verbalink is not necessarily easy to get an offer for transcription work. However, if you are offered a transcription job at Verbalink and later decide you want to quit your position- make sure to take the decision to let Verbalink go seriously. At least one person noted that they left and tried to go back only to be told Verbalink does not rehire. Another transcriber noted that they offer some scheduling flexibility. It has been noted that you can tell them what you can handle in a specific week and they will do their best to oblige based on work availability.
If you have more information about Verbalink we would love to hear it, and good luck to all who apply!
- Types of Work at Home Transcription Jobs
- TranscribeMe Review: Find Work at Home Transcription Jobs
- Speechpad Review 2021: Is This Work at Home Transcription Company Right for You?
- 3PlayMedia Work at Home Review
- Work from Home with Transcription Hub – On Your Own Schedule
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!