- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
I was recently introduced to a company called Ziptask. The more I learned about the company, the more I was reminded of FancyHands, another virtual assisting company.
Ziptask relieves the burden of busy people by allowing them to post tasks that can be done remotely and then returned. They have a great explanation of who they are in this video:
Work from Home for Ziptask?
Ziptask offer remote based work that allows you to use your computer skills to become a virtual assistant. Whether you are skilled in Microsoft Office or Photoshop, they may have a need for you.
Pay at Ziptask?
Ziptask says they offer up to $15.00 an hour. Like other similar companies, the pay is most like taken on a case by case basis. Depending on the level of skill required, the pay will likely vary.
Ziptask offers flexible hours
The greatest thing about working for task based companies is the ability to work when and where you want. Ziptask is available 24/7, meaning you can work whenever you want (as long as their is work to be done).
Is this a full-time gig with plenty of work available?
I have not a clue. I have sent in my resume and I hope to find out soon! But with any task based company, I would be careful about relying on them for a steady income. Being a freelancer has it’s ups and downs. Depending on client based work often means you have busy times and dry spells. I wouldn’t suggest relying on anything that doesn’t have set hours. My own graphic/web design business is just the same. So hard to depend on the money as it seems work comes in waves. But somehow it always comes together.
A few requirements to work for Ziptask:
You must be a US resident and you must speak English.
Ziptask also shows an interest in people who have knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point (so old school) and Photoshop.
Where do you go to apply?
Visit Ziptask’s career page to apply to become a digital task assistant. Be ready to send your resume.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 10 – Transitioning into Your Virtual Assistant Practice
- Fancy Hands- Virtual Assisting
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 9 – Financing Your Virtual Assistant Practice
- Understanding Virtual Assisting- Getting Started
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 3 – Do I Need to Become Certified?
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!