Virtual Assisting with Ziptask
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
I was recently introduced to a company called Ziptask. The more I learned about the company, the more I was reminded of FancyHands, another virtual assisting company.
Ziptask relieves the burden of busy people by allowing them to post tasks that can be done remotely and then returned. They have a great explanation of who they are in this video:
Work from Home for Ziptask?
Ziptask offer remote based work that allows you to use your computer skills to become a virtual assistant. Whether you are skilled in Microsoft Office or Photoshop, they may have a need for you.
Pay at Ziptask?
Ziptask says they offer up to $15.00 an hour. Like other similar companies, the pay is most like taken on a case by case basis. Depending on the level of skill required, the pay will likely vary.
Ziptask offers flexible hours
The greatest thing about working for task based companies is the ability to work when and where you want. Ziptask is available 24/7, meaning you can work whenever you want (as long as their is work to be done).
Is this a full-time gig with plenty of work available?
I have not a clue. I have sent in my resume and I hope to find out soon! But with any task based company, I would be careful about relying on them for a steady income. Being a freelancer has it’s ups and downs. Depending on client based work often means you have busy times and dry spells. I wouldn’t suggest relying on anything that doesn’t have set hours. My own graphic/web design business is just the same. So hard to depend on the money as it seems work comes in waves. But somehow it always comes together.
A few requirements to work for Ziptask:
You must be a US resident and you must speak English.
Ziptask also shows an interest in people who have knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point (so old school) and Photoshop.
Where do you go to apply?
Visit Ziptask’s career page to apply to become a digital task assistant. Be ready to send your resume.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Join Pinecone Research Now
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 10 – Transitioning into Your Virtual Assistant Practice
- Fancy Hands- Virtual Assisting
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 9 – Financing Your Virtual Assistant Practice
- Understanding Virtual Assisting- Getting Started
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 3 – Do I Need to Become Certified?
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
May 23, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Thanks for the information!:)
May 24, 2012 at 10:37 pm
I’m glad I came back to read this. Very good review Miranda!
July 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm
I applied to work and immediately received an email asking for credit card information. This seems super strange given that you’ll be working for them, not buying from. Was this a glitch or did you receive this request as wll?
July 22, 2012 at 4:11 pm
Amy, I received the same email as well…this is very confusing. I’ll add my credit card info to see what happens
July 22, 2012 at 3:28 pm
Miranda, do you know the age requirement to apply?
August 5, 2012 at 2:51 pm
i just applied. I noticed that they only have a worker app for Windows. so if youre on a Mac youre SOL.