- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
If there is anything I have learned about working from home it is that just like our car has mileage so does our house. Working from home means I am wearing and tearing my home more than if I were gone most of the day…which simply adds more work for me. It also means my carpet wears out faster, my electricity bill is higher and home is more than a place a to sleep. Remember to take an extra few minutes today and make your home a little more personal. I am going to buy and hang a cork board by my desk…something I have needed to do for far too long but just never wanted to spend the ten bucks or take the few minutes. What will you do today?
Work at Home News
KeyForCash is rebranding
KeyForCash, a low wage data entry company, will be changing their brand from KeyforCash to Virtual Bee tomorrow, September 15th.
The usual keyforcash.com link will still work but will simply transfer you to their new link at VirtualBee.com.
I checked out the new site and I am a little excited by what I see. It appears to me that KeyforCash, rather Virtual Bee, is possibly expanding beyond just data entry. Although this company is known for not paying very well, it is still a reliable company that has been paying work at home workers for over a decade. I look forward to these changes and to seeing what opportunities this may pose for us virtual workers.
A New Work at Home Job Website is in the Works
Shanae, the Smartchic of Smartchicology.com, is helping on a new project called NonPhoneGigs.com. I love the concept because when I was desperate to find a non-phone job a couple of years ago, I was hoarding all the resources I could find! They are hoping to have the website available Monday, September 17th, but that is not set in stone. You can ‘like’ the Facebook Page to stay updated and be the first to know when the site is live.
Stay in the Work at Home Loop
Are you a part of the Work at Home Community? If you ever find working from home is a lonely place to be then be sure to get involved. Surprisingly there is a lot going on online. Between Work at Home Forums where you can go and chat about anything with people who understand, to Facebook groups where you can chat and meet new people.
Work at Home Forums I recommend:
Facebook Groups I recommend to get you started:
Coming Soon to Work at Home Adventures
Jess Weaver will be talking about dealing with depression while working from home. This is a subject I know many of my readers are facing and in fact, one of the main reasons many people choose to work from home. Depression is more than a state of mind, it is a disease. I look forward to sharing her article and opening up that discussion!
Enjoy Monday Mornings and
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- Uptight Boss, Know your Community and More- Weekly Roundup!
- Weekly Roundup [ Hot Jobs, My Newest Attempts and More ] 07-06-12
- Weekly Discussion- Tell Me Your WAH Beginning to End Story
- Pinterest Hacking & Residual Income- WAH Roundup 7-20-12
- Sharing Earnings, Shaving Heads and ChaCha- WAH Roundup!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!