Written by: Erica Martin
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
It takes only a few moments plus a little bit of energy and intention to get your day off to a positive and productive start. The way you start your day will determine how the entire day goes for you.
At the beginning of the day, put the very best of yourself into life. That small effort will continue to pay as the day progresses. Sure, you may not feel like being positive right off the bat. But if you wait for encouragement to come to you, then you might be waiting all day.
Instead, be the encouragement you seek. Be the instigator of your own successful day. You can be the positive influence you are waiting for. You can be the reason this day starts on an upbeat note.
The first few minutes of each day are ripe with opportunity. Choose to start strong, and that strength will echo throughout the day.
A fellow work from home friend of mine posted the quote to the right recently, and I found a lot of truth in it. For me, one of the keys to achieving the goals I set for myself each day is to start the day off strong. Yes, sometimes it’s easier said than done, but for me the rewards are well worth it. This post will provide some suggestions for starting your day off on a positive footing.
I work out 5-6 times a week, for at least 35 minutes to an hour each time. Though some people have told me that exercise actually makes them feel more tired, it makes me feel energized and ready to take on the day. Working out can also be a great way to get rid of stress from the previous day so you can start your day on the right foot, which I will talk about in just a few paragraphs.
Write down your goals for the day the night before.
This helps me stay focused, so I know what I want to accomplish the next day. You can write your goals down in a journal or on paper, or you can find a group online to share your goals with, such as the WAH Goal Sharing Group on Facebook.
Eat a healthy breakfast.
This, along with a good workout, helps me get my day off on the right foot so I have the energy to accomplish the goals I set for myself the night before. I usually have some type of carbohydrate, such as a bagel or English muffin with a little bit of low-fat cream cheese and occasionally a little bit of jelly, as well as some yogurt and fruit.
Get rid of your stress from the previous day.
Easy Extra Cash! Join PointClub and get access to the best paid online survey opportunities. Take Online Surveys, Make Money, It's That Easy! No hidden fees and completely free!
Ideally, this should be done the previous night so you can get a good night’s sleep. Some ideas to get rid of your stress are by writing about it, either in a journal if you want to keep it private, or in a blog if you want to share it with others and maybe get some feedback about how to deal with the things that are stressing you out. If that’s not possible however, one way to get rid of stress in the morning is to work out… I like to do kickboxing workouts and pretend I’m punching out who or whatever was stressing me out the day before.
These are just a few ideas for ways to start your day off strong. If you have other ideas for ways you start your day off strong, I’d love to hear them!
- Need $500 Fast? Check Out These 28 Ways to Make $500 in a Week (Or a Day!)
- Blogging 101- Day 1
- 4 More Ways to Use Mind Mapping
- Money-Making Tips: How to Make 1000 Dollars a Day
- The Best Way to Start a Fashion Blog on Instagram and Get Paid
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!