- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
Analysia is a website usability testing company that pays people to test websites. There is not much being said about them around the net, which in a way could be a good thing. If there was something bad to be said it is almost a sure thing someone would say it. So, if you have any experience with Analysia or know someone who does, let us know! That being said, most of this information is from their website.
What Does the Work at Analysia Involve?
Website usability testing companies all work a little differently. Analysia is fairly simple from all appearances. Testers are given instructions and expected to read them and then complete the assigned task on the site to be tested. Each session is recorded, and the screen and audio are saved. Testers are emailed with available tasks that they are eligible to accept.
Are There Special Skill or Equipment Requirements?
The only equipment needed is a computer with internet access and a microphone. Analysia accepts virtually all types of people from various locations. I imagine basic computer skills are necessary, though their site does not say as much. I guess it stands to reason if you made it to their site you have the necessary skills.
What about the Money?
Pay is $10 per test, and each test lasts around 15 minutes. While this is excellent pay, the reliability of the work is not so excellent. This is not a steady, everyday job. There are more testers than available tests, meaning you may never know when you will get the opportunity to test. Some tests are assigned based on the tester profile, as some website owners are looking to be tested by a particular type of person. The website says that those on target profile can expect to receive a few tests per month.
Testers are paid via PayPal, but there is no indication of how quickly pay comes after a test is completed.
My take on Analysia.com is that it could be a good way to make some extra cash if you enjoy this type of work. I liken it to doing surveys and such in you spare time, but with much better pay for what appears to be much less work. Many surveys pay a dollar or two for 20 to 30 minutes, and this is $10 for 15 minutes. That is really good, but you are not going to be able to consider it a steady work at home income. The work is too unpredictable. I signed up almost two weeks ago in hopes of being able to complete a test and find out how quickly they pay, so that I could use the information for this review. I have yet to have the opportunity to test however. When I do, I will write an update. Until then, if you decided to give it shot and get a chance to do a test, let us know how it goes.
Other Usability Testing Site Reviews can be found around WAHAdventures.com
- Website Testing for UserFeel.com
- TryMyUI.com- Website User-Friendliness Testing
- Userlytics – User Testing
- Enroll- A Fun Usability Site
- Uxline- Test a Website and Earn Ten Bucks
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!