- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Jingit is a new Facebook Application that pays you to watch commercials, answer surveys, and even check in at certain stores. They are currently working with Wal-Mart, Kraft, and even Elmer’s, and they are constantly looking to add new advertisers. While it does not appear to be a way to make a living, and it is in the early stages, it definitely seems has the potential to become a great way to make some extra spending money.
How Do I Get Started?
Go to Jingit.com and sign up with your already existing Facebook account. Currently this is solely a Facebook app so you must have Facebook to use it. The app uses the information on your Facebook profile, so you want to make sure it is up to date. You will have to provide a cell phone number, but according to the website this is only so you can get a confirmation text and it will not be used for anything else. This is supposed to be just an extra precaution to ensure you are who you say you are. You do not have to provide your social security number to sign up.
How Do I Get Paid?
You must apply for a Jingit Visa debit card to access your earnings, or you can buy music from music.me. To apply for the debit card, you must be 18 and you do have to provide your social security number. This is a prepaid Visa card, and I could not find where anyone had any trouble with this. It seems to be fairly straight forward and come pretty quickly, like within a couple of weeks. They are partnered with U.S. Bank for the debit cards and they need a social security number for a basic background check. Note that is exactly what the website says, background check not credit check. That makes sense since this is a prepaid card.
You can transfer cash from your Jingit account to your card instantly after you earn your first two dollars. You must earn two dollars before you apply for the card to cover the enrollment fee. There is a cap of 5 transfers per day and 30 per month. You must have some activity within a 90 day period or there is an inactivity fee. This is apparently easily avoided by transferring even as little as one cent every couple of months.
How Much Can I Make?
To be honest, there is not a fortune to be made here. There is a cap of $5 weekly.
There is a referral program that works by increasing this amount. You post about Jingit on Facebook and this weekly cap is increased by $.25 for every person who follows the link in your post, signs up, and actually uses the app. Through the referral program you can increase your allowable weekly earnings to $10, and the website states there are no plans to increase this amount in the near future. So, at the most $40 a month is to up for grabs.
It looks like viewing commercials pay anywhere from $.06 to $.50, and most check-ins seem to be paying around $.50.They are all fairly short, only taking from a few seconds to a couple of minutes so it seems. If you keep an eye out and catch new opportunities when they are available, you could make some decent pocket change.
There do not seem to be any complains about Jingit floating around, so from all appearances it is legit. If they continue to grow they could be around for a while. You do have to be 18 to apply for the debit card, but you can sign up for the app if you are 13 or older. There is a place for parents to give permission for minors to get a card, so it can even be a fun way for teens to make some extra cash.
Sign Up for Jingit Here.
- Jingit Review 2021: Earn Cash from Shopping, Watching Videos, and More
- Is Photography the Perfect Work-At-Home Job for You? This Six-Figure Photographer Thinks it is
- Is CashTexts.com a Scam?
- Is The GymPact App a Scam?
- FlexJobs Review: Is This Job Search Site Worth Paying For Each Month?
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!