- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Working from home may not always have your standard benefit package but freelancing gives flexibility to still live life and keep priorities in line. One of our highest priorities should be our health- physical as well as emotional.
If the flexibility of working where and when we please is taken advantage of, it can run our bodies into the ground. OR we can choose to use the flexibility of our schedules in our favor.
Today I took an online survey called the RealAge test. It asks you a series of questions about your known health issues, feelings, diet and fitness. The questions took me about 15 minutes to answer and in the end I was presented with my REAL age. I was pretty nervous about it, considering I don’t workout like I should and I know I don’t eat a balanced diet. But much to my surprise I am actually FIVE years younger than my chronological age of 28!
Take your RealAge quiz and see where you stand. It is a fun way to encourage yourself to do even better. Once you learn your Real Age let’s have a discussion! Are you older or younger than you had expected? What are you doing right? What needs improvement?
- Balancing Response- Guest Poster Erica Martin
- JustAnswer.com Is Now Pearl.com
- How to Make Money Online with JustAnswer.com
- Review of AnswerGem.com
- LikePlum – Make Money Answering Questions
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada