What to Wear When You Work at Home
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
When I titled this blog Work at Home Adventures, it was with the intent that Working at Home is truly an Adventure, it is never dull and you never know what to expect next. We have our ups and we have our downs. Unfortunately, for many of us things have been down lately.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
These last few weeks have been testing the patience of many of us working at home. Most everyone seems to have little to no work available, hours are being cut, people are being dropped from programs, jobs and companies are changing quicker than we can keep up! With Christmas around the corner, this has added a ton of stress on many of us. I think it is time for a little comic relief! What do you think?
So, I went shopping for some new work at home clothes the other day! Do you think these could be tax deductions?
Am I the only one who finds these items practical? LOVE the bib!
- How Resourceful Do You Have to Be to Work at Home?
- Homeschooling While You Work from Home: What You Really Need to Know
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- How to Find Your Work at Home Groove
- Work at Home Companies Where You Can Use an Apple Computer
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!