When I titled this blog Work at Home Adventures, it was with the intent that Working at Home is truly an Adventure, it is never dull and you never know what to expect next. We have our ups and we have our downs. Unfortunately, for many of us things have been down lately.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
These last few weeks have been testing the patience of many of us working at home. Most everyone seems to have little to no work available, hours are being cut, people are being dropped from programs, jobs and companies are changing quicker than we can keep up! With Christmas around the corner, this has added a ton of stress on many of us. I think it is time for a little comic relief! What do you think?
So, I went shopping for some new work at home clothes the other day! Do you think these could be tax deductions?
Am I the only one who finds these items practical? LOVE the bib!
- The Top Ten Not-So-Obvious Benefits of Working From Your Home
- Ways To Relieve Work at Home Stress
- Where to Find Work at Home Jobs in the Medical Field
- How To Find Work From Home Online
- 24 Work at Home Blogs of 2012
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!