By Jessica Weaver
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Through this whole “work at home process”, I have discovered a lot about the type of writer I am. This may sound weird to some of you…but are there specific types of writers? I quickly got many rejections to places like wiseGeek, Demand Media, and BreakStudios. But why was I getting rejected so often and so quickly?
I find myself to be a good writer, sure I am not great…but no one is perfect. I took it pretty hard, until I discovered the type of writing I am good at. What kind of writing is that you ask?
I am good at content writing. I deeply enjoy writing for places like Textbroker and Merchant Circle because it comes so naturally to me. When I say it comes naturally to me, I mean it doesn’t take me much time at all to write an article for these places. For some reason I can quickly look up some research and throw an article together. However, not every person can write like this.
I quickly discovered the type of writing I was not good at when I began writing for Bright Hub. It took me about 45 minutes to write a well put together article for them. However, they quickly sent it back to me asking for references and citations. What were they thinking ? That I was made out of time? Although I am not personally fond of research writing it does not mean that YOU are bad at it. Take a shot at it. Most research writing pays a lot better than content writing…however I have decided it is not for me :-).
I quickly started looking into this type of writing; Academic Writing. There are several writing places that will hire a person to write for them from an academic standpoint. This type of writing I actually enjoy…and you are probably wondering why? I went to school for Elementary Education, and I feel as though Academic Writing ties my two passions together. I have yet to find a good academic writing website that fits my personality and educational achievements, but when I do, I know we will be in love.
For the writers out there who enjoy a creative twist now and again, there are tons of creative writing opportunities available. An excellent resource for that would be Freelance Writing Resources. She has excellent reviews of companies who will hire for creative writing potentials like Flash Fiction Online . WAH adventures has also listed some resources available to those looking to write “out of the ordinary.” Try something like Blue Mountain Arts.
Write Like You Mean It
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
A lot of people ask me about the success I have with Textbroker and Merchant Circle and there is no secret. Motivation and determination are key when having a career at home. Even if you are nervous about writing for the first time, the only way to truly get started is to start clicking away at a keyboard. These are not the only types of writings available out there and overtime I look forward to discovering my potential in other forms of writing.
What Type of Writing fits your personality?
- Volunteer as a Contributing Writer to Help Kids With Acts of Kindness
- Ways to Save Keystrokes When you Type
- Jumping Into The World Of Writing
- Resources for Writers of the Web
- A Review of Helium
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!