- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Okay I know many came here to tell you and me that working for anything less than our worth is just not acceptable.
I understand that mindset and in most ways I agree. But sometimes four dollars an hour is better than zero dollars an hour.
The more people work for less than minimum wage, the more these companies are getting away with underpaying. However, unfortunately working online means our competition is greater than our community, greater than our country- we are competing with everyone who has internet access. If you don’t take that $3.50 an hour job, by golly there is someone in India who will snatch it right up. It’s unfortunate but it’s reality.
So, you have a choice to make. Either take the low wage gigs until you find better paying work or continue your search while making nothing.
My first paying home job was working for ChaCha. At that time they paid much better than they do now but after the first pay cut I realized I was working for under five dollars an hour. I was fine with it honestly. I had diapers to pay for and when I considered the savings I found by avoiding daycare and traveling, I felt I was getting the better end of the whole deal.
Many of the low paying home based jobs do not require any experience and many of them don’t even need you to apply, you just register and start working. Some of the common low-wage jobs are:
What do you think? Should people stop working these low paying jobs? Or should we be thankful for them?
- Can I Really Work Full-Time From Home?
- Five Things I Hate About Elance
- The Content Authority – Freelance Writing
- Q/A: Where can I find work from home that doesn’t involve the phone?
- Work at Home Companies Where You Can Use an Apple Computer
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!