I have really been lacking on posting here as well as keeping the job leads up-to-date. But there is good reason for it! I have been spending those hours creating an AUTOMATED work at home job matching service!!!
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
As most of you are aware I was recently offering free personalize job matching. Those who were interested could fill out a basic form telling of their background and I would suggest a few different jobs to them. As you could imagine, this became very overwhelming. As much as I enjoyed it I just had to let it go because I was losing a full day’s worth of work-time to do job matches and was usually still behind- I could not keep up and the responses were getting sloppy at best.
When I suspended the work at home job matching, I had hopes I could figure out a way to automate it so that those who were new to working at home could get some guidance without me having to take too much time away from my family and work. It took a very long time because I could not find a program that would make a questionnaire work like I wanted.
Fortunately, because I am a student at Indiana University East, I have access to dozens of free Microsoft Software!! I looked through the programs and found one called Adobe Captivate 5. It lets you create slide-shows and one of the features is a quiz. I took a look and after many hours of reading tutorials and playing around with it, I realized I could create the Questionnaire I had been longing for!!
So, although I have book reports due this week , over 700 pages worth of reading to do and biology labs to complete, I set it all aside and jumped into making this Job Matching Survey! I am so pleased with the way it turned out that I wish I could share it with the entire world! If I could, I would bronze it and turn it into a statue I love it so much…but then it would be worthless…and since it is on the web…it would be impossible. So instead I am telling you and hoping you will tell your friend and maybe they will tell their friends and eventually the whole world will be just as in love with this survey as I am! … Okay I realize I am dreaming but please consider sharing it with even one friend! This is GREAT for people who are new to working at home!!
Please check it out- it is really fun! (I promise!)
(click the image to visit the Work at Home Job Matching Questionnaire)
- Needle.com Review 2020: Is It a Legit Work at Home Job?
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
- Can I work a Phone Job with Young Kids at Home?
- WORK at home is WORK
- Work at Home, Will Travel: 5 Tips for Taking Your Telecommute Job on the Road
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!